RESOLVED Case# 2013-154 | sheikh rashed vs www.capitaloneforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
12.11.13.pnghello everyone,:)
now i got 200$ profits in my neteller account & i hope they will sent with next withdrawal 200$ very soon. so now i am requesting FPA moderator i want to drop my case against capitaloneforex. because they give me 400$ in my mt4 account, now also get 200$ in neteller account too . i hope ( ins-ha-allah ) they will send soon another 200$ either i will open this case again.see the attachment below

Attachments

• 12.11.13 one.png
    12.11.13 one.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 5
The case can't be resolved and reopened over and over again. It's resolved when all the issues in the case are settled.

I've marked the thread as Pending Resolution. The Guilty Verdict can be changed to Resolved once the rest of the funds owed arrive.

now i got my another 200$ profits. i will update documents soon. so now i am requesting again FPA moderator i want to drop my case against capitaloneforex

now i got my another 200$ profits. i will update documents soon. so now i am requesting again FPA moderator i want to drop my case against capitaloneforex
here is the documents see attachment below. i want to thanks again FPA & capitaloneforex CEO samir to solve this CASE

Attachments

• 12.12.13.png
    12.12.13.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
It's now marked as resolved. This case is now closed and cannot be reopened.

The warning about abusively posting private data will remain on CapitalOneForex's review page. I will only take it down if Samir can prove to me me that he's convinced Jason and all other employees to never repeat this action.

now i got my another 200$ profits.

That's great!!! :) It made my day! This case is finally resolved. I do hope that C1F would never scam anyone as there were lots of scam reports here and all over the Internet. I thought that this could be the end. Luckily, I was wrong...

It's now marked as resolved. This case is now closed and cannot be reopened.

The warning about abusively posting private data will remain on CapitalOneForex's review page. I will only take it down if Samir can prove to me me that he's convinced Jason and all other employees to never repeat this action.
thank you again

Back