Resolved - ironfx delayed my withdrawal 3 weeks 3 days

tsai sze ling

Corporal
Please help me
My ironfx account login is 22020079. Name : Tsai Sze Ling
I made withdrawal request since 8th Feb 2015. Ironfx not processed it. I have the deposit proof, full account statement, date of withdrawal requested screenshot. Complain to compliance@ironfx.com copy
I understand it is not ironfx account manager(marketing) who process the withdraw. So i never blame my account manager.
It is ironfx management and funding who hold client money
I email more than 10 times to funding@ironfx.com, they never reply my email
I phone to funding office, no one answer the phone.
I email to compliance@ironfx.com two times already. compliance no reply my email
Please someone help me get my withdraw
i attached the screenshot" date of withdraw request was made"
email me at: tsaiszeling123@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 20150224_170509.jpg
    20150224_170509.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 28
Dear Ironfx
I received my withdraw.thank you
Ironfx management, i want to give you an advice/input
It is better to issue your withdraw to your client within 1 week as you promised on your website withdraw page. If you want do investigation, do it internally and fast without delaying client withdraw otherwise you loss client and business.
My first withdraw from Ironfx took 3 weeks 4 days.this 3 weeks and 4days waiting has scared me and resulted to me withdraw the remaining balance from my account.
ironfx, you loss me as a client because you delayed my first withdrawal 3 weeks 4 days
i would have continue trading with Ironfx and even introduce friend if i had received my first withdrawal within 1 week.
Your current sharing bonus is perfect to avoid bonus abuser, hopefully you dont delay your client withdraw anymore since client have to share their profit to you 50% under your current promotion
Client's trust is number one, because trust is the main reason of client putting money to Ironfx
Trust takes time to build, ironfx has taken many years to build people trust and destroy the trust only in 2 months, january 2105 and february 2015.
Cut your space and barcelona promotion expenses, use the promotion money to pay withdrawal and build your trust again. Thank you ironfx

My first withdraw took 3 weeks 4 days and my second withdraw took 1 month. Really scared away client. I am lucky still can get my withdraw

Company Fully Say We Fraud From Below Sentence:
Last time I had talked with my account manager His name “ Rijo Varghese “ He has said to me that you cannot make High Profit($2500) from this minor $2000 If you can earn this type of profit, company will set off your balance in Zero in your trading account. We always make profit on my risk even if my account become zero at the time trading that’s my problem and I make profit that’s my profit but company only want his client do always loss in this company. And he has also said that “ You have this last week for get back your money then after your account will become Zero “ And “ You can complain any place where you want , Not any persons or any authority can affect to us even if company’s Mistake. “ this sentence says company clearly do fraud with clients. In advance my account manager also said to me that “You can return back your fund through Hedge open trade with other company who is providing bonus.” That means company direct to client in fraud with other company and want finally stop of block client fund after doing this.
So request to all client who are trading in IronFX that make complain in FPA as well as all authority which are applicable to Forex industries as well as Cyprus and London authority. Maximum spread for stopping Clients Fraud.
Complain in Below Mail ID:complain@ironfx.com
Cyprus:complaints@cysec.gov.cy
FCA:consumer.queries@fca.org.uk
FPA:complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
And Social Website like as Facebook, Twitter :https://www.facebook.com/IronFX
email to everywhere at same time use cc and bcc .

Ironfx.i will consider trading and deposit again if i dont see anymore complaint about your withdraw problem in this FPA forum

I shared this posting on my linkedin updates and chat with one of ironfx account manager. To my surprise this is what the account manager said "people must not believe in everything they read.. there are lots of people and other brokerage companies saying that but that is truly b**s***.. it's up to you also if you want to trust whatever other's saying. I don't because I work here and I know what's going on. I only believe when I see proof of it.. if you show me a proof of that I will.. do you have proof? or just word of mouth?.. "

I'm kinda surprise why CySec close both eyes on this broker. Perhaps someone out there have the answer. This broker don't deserve a cent of deposit.

Cysec limits itself to kicking out brokers and sometimes fining the brokers. They are slow to act. Still, if everyone having an issue complains to them, that will increase the chances of getting some sort of Cysec action soon.

Back