Resolved | ThinkForex Stop Hunt Issue Exhibit N 1

Hello Tote,
Glad to hear your issue was resolved and did not involve the broker, for a change.
Since this was a Resolved "Scam Alert" Thread you revived, it would be appropriate for you to write a review or at least post a positive comment on the Review and Discussion Board belonging to Thinkforex. Wouldn't you agree?
Here is a link to the Review page:
Think Forex | ThinkForex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
Regards,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Hello Tote,
Glad to hear your issue was resolved and did not involve the broker, for a change.
Since this was a Resolved "Scam Alert" Thread you revived, it would be appropriate for you to write a review or at least post a positive comment on the Review and Discussion Board belonging to Thinkforex. Wouldn't you agree?
Here is a link to the Review page:
Think Forex | ThinkForex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
Regards,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Hi, oh yeh sure will be submitte a review. thanks:)

@ThinkForex:
I am a customer of yours, and I just stumbled upon this thread by chance today.
I had been wondering why there was such a spike, in all pairs involving the USD on that date, when looking at weekly charts.
If this is in fact a datafeed error, you should correct your historical data - manually if that is what it takes - so that when charting on the longer term, we get correct data. It can't be that hard - there are only so many pairs traded on your platform and it only involves one date.
This constitutes a false (and extreme) historical low for the USD and should be taken out if incorrect.

This spike was an error on our charts, I have forwarded this to our technical team who will correct this. Please in future email us at support@thinkforex.com to notify us of any issues you have.

We would appreciate it if you would correct your review on our page to reflect this as well.

Please note that ThinkForex is a Non-Dealing-Desk broker, we do not trade against our clients. We are also regulated by ASIC, as well as being registered with FSP in New Zealand.

Thanks,

ThinkForex Management

Attached is the page to which those with USA IP addresses are redirected when attempting to access this firm. I think it speaks for itself.
However; even if a firm fails to, or is unwillingness to meet even the most minimal standards for participation in the US markets, it amounts to no condemnation in and of itself.
This certainly should be understood as such, before one choses to do business with such a questionable firm.
I am gladened to hear this is but an academic execise for you, rather than a trade loss situation.
The chart in and of itself means absolutely nothing.
As Pharaoh indicated, it could be nothing more than a data glitch.
Regardless, I think it was completely inappropriate for you to open a Scam Alert without any provable Demo or Real Trade result that went uncorrected by the broker after a proper complaint was filed with them; regardless of the chart history, or the questionable nature of the firm.
Please explain why we should take your chart discrepancy seriously, when neither you nor anyone else here has indicated they were harmed.
AI

You are so IGNORANT!

Numerous posts from you simply accuse of being scammers, market makers... except that your posts seem personally-motivated, rather than being based on facts.

This post of your's proves that you have no idea of what you are talking about. You don't even know the basics.

Timmi, why are you bringing up old threads on ThinkForex.

Also, I believe you owe BigT1 an apology. Most of what he's said is clearly in ThinkForex's favor.

Back