Risk management

Risks should always remain under control.
It is good that you are seriously interested in this issue.

This topic is always under discuss we say risk should be manage or control but do not know properly how to do it. actually people pay less attention toward this point they watch market and open positions do not manage risk or they have no idea how this will be done. This skill is with a trader when he consciously make a plan for risk management.

Risk management looks good on paper but when your emotions get over you, all that risk management plan goes out of the way and you start taking wrong decision and end up blowing your plan.

Risk management looks good on paper but when your emotions get over you, all that risk management plan goes out of the way and you start taking wrong decision and end up blowing your plan.
We need to reduce the risks that are associated with our trading. This is important as we will need to do our trading with minimal amount of losses. If the losses are less then only we would be able to become a profitable Forex trader.

Hardest bit is sticking to the plan in the face of your emotions. Hard one to solve.

Looks pretty spot on for your personal circumstances. Something to develop to as you go. I used to blow accounts out all the time before I got it down.

I absolutely agree with the last part of your plan. You always have to build on what you have right now.

5% risk feels quite high to me. I try and keep my risk levels between 1 & 2%. How has this worked out for you? Everyone has different risk management strategies I am always intrigued how people get on.

Yes, 1% to 2% is quite enough risk in trading. I never take more than this risk. 5% seems low digit but actually it treats very dangerously when you are not capable to manage it. Even for skilled traders reasonable risk is advised so that they not face any difficulty. There is no need to make money in hurry by taking high risk.

Back