RITA LASKER'S SPAM SITES - Forex Robot SPAM

New Forex Trading Robot. 100% Free!

I advise to work with new EA by Rita Lasker. It is excellent and free. You may simply write "Free Forex Trading Robot by Rita Lasker" in google and find it.

Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with an overview of the upcoming week.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

1. Sunday, June 13th (18:45 New York time) NEW ZEALAND
We will be trading NZ Retail Sales
Forex News Trading | Details and History for NZD Retail Sales m/m

2. Tuesday, June 15th (04:30 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK CPI
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Core CPI y/y

3. Tuesday, June 15th (05:00 New York time) GERMANY
We will be observing German ZEW
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GER ZEW Economic Sentiment

4. Thursday, June 17th (07:00 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK Retail Sales
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Retail Sales m/m

5. Thursday, June 17th (08:30 New York time) USA
We will be trading US CPI
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Core CPI m/m

To see the history of each report with charts, simply click the "file box" to the right of each report.

Let me repeat myself...this is just an overview email, you will be receiving an email for each individual economic report, with exact instructions on how to trade it. You will get these emails 24 hours prior to their release time.

Good luck
--Crazy Cat

Thank you for good overview. I have a question on another subject. Did you ever use Fx robots? Could you, please, look here 100% Free Forex Trading Robot Software and tell, if this new free trading robot by Rita Lasker is really nice, in your opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot for the overview in this list format, the numbers are really helping me understand in what order things will happen in. I haven't quoted your whole post in mine, I hope you remember what you said, sorry.

If you get a free moment could you let me know what you think to the new wallpaper I put up in the downstairs toilet this weekend, I'm not sure it goes with the tiles, your opinion, as ever, is much appreciated.

More spam for Rita Lasker

Pharaoh, thank you for your care. But I have a question. Can free robots be effective? For example, free robot by Rita Lasker robot4free(dot)com Thank you in advance.

THIS SPAMMER REALLY LIKES THE EDUCATION AREAS OF THE FORUMS. DAILY SIGNALS, AFTERSPIKE STRATEGIES, AND NOW ONE OF PHARAOH'S EDUCATION ARTICLES.

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH RITA LASKER'S SPAM SITE - Forex Robot SPAM

Hello to people involved in automated trading and those who want to start. I know free excellent functioning trading robot by Rita Lasker - robot4free(dot)com. Together with robot you receive articles and books, which are useful for both beginners and experienced traders. Beginners can learn to trade and more experienced traders - to learn new data about currency markets.

THIS SPAMMER KEEPS CREATING NEW ACCOUNTS. THE FPA STRONGLY RECOMMENDS AGAINST VISITING RITA LASKER'S SPAM SITE.

DO NOT SUPPORT SPAMMERS.

Rita Lasker Keeps Spamming The Fpa

Is it possible to configure the EA to minimize losses? Ppl recommend to use some robots for the beginners, like Rita Lasker's free software and some others. There a lot of materials of how to use it, books & videos, but opinions diverge. Is it worth using it or it's better to trade on your own?

Forex is real AND I'M A REAL SPAMMER FOR RITA LASKER

Hello guys! Just a few days ago i absolutely casually come across a site wich learn you how to get easy money! And I wanna recommend it to you to visit Rita Lasker's site, because it really help people to get money. Also you cant get Forex-ROBOT there except this you can get there many different things such as books, video datas, articles, indicators e.t.c. I tried to use indicators really work not bad. When you registred admins send a Robot for you-but how can i setup it? In the companny of Rita Lasker works very good support personal. They anwser the questions this day and in all detail tell. You have established the robot, the income not huge, of course, but rather stable – that is necessary for beginners.Received articles were rather useful to me I have learnt a lot of new things about the currency market.Having visited this site you will not regret about it.
If you want easy money it is for you!

NEVER SUPPORT SPAMMERS. DO NOT BUY FROM SPAMMERS. DO NOT VISIT SPAM SITES.

I'M FAKE, BUT forex is real, JUST LIKE SPAM

THIS IS RITA LASKER'S FIFTH SPAM ACCOUNT AT THE FPA.

Hello guys! Just a few days ago i absolutely casually come across a site wich learn you how to get easy money! And I wanna recommend it to you to visit Rita Lasker's site, because it really help people to get money. Also you cant get Forex-ROBOT there except this you can get there many different things such as books, video datas, articles, indicators e.t.c. I tried to use indicators really work not bad. When you registred admins send a Robot for you-but how can i setup it? In the companny of Rita Lasker works very good support personal. They anwser the questions this day and in all detail tell. You have established the robot, the income not huge, of course, but rather stable – that is necessary for beginners.Received articles were rather useful to me I have learnt a lot of new things about the currency market.Having visited this site you will not regret about it.
If you want easy money it is for you! ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT FOREX IS EASY MONEY IS VERY LIKELY TO BE A SCAMMER.

DO NOT BUY FROM SPAMMERS
DO NOT VISIT SPAM WEBSITES
IT ONLY ENCOURAGES THEM TO SPAM MORE IF YOU DO

Back