SABROKERS.com PURE SCAM BROKER

Good that Swiss Allied Brokers Rep. admitted to be wrong and apologized to the public.

Admitting that your broker had server failure is not a crime, but shows how much your broker service is full of flaws, no trader will like to trade under such conditions with any broker, esp. after you accuse the client in public instead of showing good gesture toward him.
So you must not accuse the client of taking advantage trading under such conditions!!! Because he was trading normally, he clicked what he saw on his chart, it being off market price or whatever is the broker's problem and must take all responsibility of the consequences;)

Swiss Allied Brokers Rep. went totally wrong when said FPA traders court cases does not help at all and have Zero result. There are brokers who came to FPA to solve its clients problems even after the case reached to Traders court and got the Verdict Guilty. It gets updated too once the broker resolve it even if late.

For your info Swiss Allied Brokers Rep., in the cases the scam broker gets a single verdict guilty not even 3 Verdicts Guilty then a Scam Warning on its FPA page, never underestimate its influence on ruining the scam broker business when you must be sure about FPA influence in reaching tens of thousands traders worldwide:cool:

You can imagine Swiss Allied Brokers Rep. how much clients including large amount of money the scam broker would be loosing forever...............;)

Hello Swiss Allied Brokers

What happened is that your bonus was "credited out" when your balance reached zero, which is stated and explained in our bonus terms and --as far as i believe-- on every broker's page who offers bonus.

Based on the "Account History" image, it appears the bonus was withdrawn after most (if not all trades were closed) I personally haven't got the time at the moment to check the data to see if amahendran1984 account ever reached "zero", but at first glance it appears 3 "Buy" orders closed at a given "Stoploss" target and one "Buy" remained open, at the same time 7 "Sell" orders (extra 0.30 lots) were also open which just might have prevented the account touching "zone".

Good luck
Liz

Here's a question for you all to answer:
The FPA introduced a feature a few years back called the (FPA court) where you and me should discuss and contribute to cases between clients and brokers. Would you please pinpoint to me the percentage of cases that "clients" won?! Zero, right?

People come to "such" forums only to find "anything" against a broker they have in mind, and support "anything" against it. This is a fact you can not deny no matter how hard you try. For this, I invited the client to take his case to a higher level and file a case against the company if they feel cheated. You should as well pinpoint to me when was the last time you saw your broker doing this.

To answer this specific question. I will speak about my personal experience and let each one speak of his own. For me personally I won many cases. To be specific, one case resulted a company paying all the balances and took care of the transfer fees also. They even offered a damage percentage, but for me, they owed me that much money and that was it. A second, third and a fourth recent companies closed their doors and were labeled as scam. And you of all should know that a broker only has his reputation to live by. 1 more company payed 43k profit without even opening a thread nor a case, this company is regulated and still active but changed their terms and conditions after this occurrence so they can modify trades as they see fit. This last one was never mentioned by me on the FPA as there was no need to. Merely mentioning the FPA in the email solved the issue. The last case also applies to a company in Newzealand which is still active. Last but not least, a broker also agreed to refund half the loss (which they caused by delaying the execution of the SL for 2 whole minutes). So 7 companies, 5 resolved and 2 labeled as scam, and one more to come soon (case pending). I think it's a pretty high percentage, don't you think? Hell if the FPA charged for a fee on resolved cases, I'd be more than happy to pay it. But please note that there was never one occurrence where the FPA allowed a client to defame a company with no reason. And if you were active on the FPA, you would have noticed that there is a certain case where the broker is accusing a client of cheating (technically), and hence the FPA is waiting for proof from them regarding this matter to actually ban and defame the client. I suggest you always do a research before posting such statements, as I believe you are an educated and a professional person (which is why you apologized) and such statements would make anyone in such position look bad.

Tickets #5401983, #5401984, #5401985 closed time my balance was -87$ and equity is 110$, two position was running at that time #5402145 and #5401982. Two hours later they automatically closed my trades (#5402145 and #5401982) and zeroing my account. why closed my trades after two hours?

credit out bonus will happen when account got stop out, but my account is not got stop out(as per ur terms and conditions). why closed my trades and zeroing my account?

Please mark resolved as this thread, Now i understood their terms and conditions. Some misunderstanding about terms and conditions, i am extremely sorry for this.

Back