Scammed by 72Option, need help

Hello.
I was scammed by 72Option.
I notified UK Action Fraud with names and addresses.
72Option personnel are as follows:

Ms Lydio Milo, Executive Assistant.
Mr Jonathan Gray, Senior Account Manager.
Mr Noah Faraday, Senior Financial Coordinator.
Mr Danny Grossman, Financial Advisor (VIP & Recovery Department)

UK Names and Address:
Mr Clifford Jonathan Craig Meaden (Director); Christopher David Meaden (Director)
Epic Ventures LTD (owners of 72Option)
93 Bohemia Road
St. Leonards on Sea.
East Sussex
TN37 6RJ
Thanks a lot! May I know you managed to get backn ur money? Do you have the details of the company owner?name, address?

Firstly I am no legal expert by a long way but I am going through this at present with another broker, it all depends on how much they owe you and how far you are prepared to go to time wise and financially to get it back, however given it is owned by a UK registered company which is owned by UK nationals (I assume) this is what I would do (However seek legal advise first) but like trading there are risks;
1) Invite them to FPA as thread 3 then if they are shown as a scam other traders can be warned and they know you are not just a disgruntled trader.
2) Reach out on Forums to see if anyone else is in the same position with them and try to get a group together, it would be good in cases like this if FPA had stats on which brokers members use then anyone using the same one can be informed, I would be happy to share this information to the FPA. You could seek legal advise as a group so the costs could be shared.
2) Send an email and registered letter to Epic Ventures Ltd at their registered address informing them that if they do not return your funds that you will issue a Stat Demand (assuming you are owed £750.00 or more) giving them say 14 days to reply.
3) Assuming they don't reply have a Stat Demand served on them, which gives them 21 days to reply, if they do not reply then you can issue a Winding Up Petition against them, going to cost you £1,630 I think to do this and this is all based upon it not being defended otherwise it will be a lot higher.

My logic here is that unless they owe you a substantial amount they will not want to risk having a Stat Demand served on them, the mere threat of one is usually enough to action something BUT you need to be prepared though that if they do not respond to go through with it. If the company is wound up and the Directors are found to be negligence you could sue personally so if the amount is indisputable this is a very effective way and getting them to pay up. PLEASE PLEASE THOUGH SEEK SOME LEGAL ADVISE FIRST, THIS IS JUST MY VIEW GIVEN THEY ARE UK BASED AND THE INFORMATION IS JUST WHAT I HAVE COME ACROSS OR AM GOING THROUGH MYSELF.

What these company's rely on is given most are small deposits they know no one will take action against them as it would cost you more then what they have taken from you, but if no one does anything these people will continue to steal from traders, someone somewhere has got to make a stand.

Firstly I am no legal expert by a long way but I am going through this at present with another broker, it all depends on how much they owe you and how far you are prepared to go to time wise and financially to get it back, however given it is owned by a UK registered company which is owned by UK nationals (I assume) this is what I would do (However seek legal advise first) but like trading there are risks;
1) Invite them to FPA as thread 3 then if they are shown as a scam other traders can be warned and they know you are not just a disgruntled trader.
2) Reach out on Forums to see if anyone else is in the same position with them and try to get a group together, it would be good in cases like this if FPA had stats on which brokers members use then anyone using the same one can be informed, I would be happy to share this information to the FPA. You could seek legal advise as a group so the costs could be shared.
2) Send an email and registered letter to Epic Ventures Ltd at their registered address informing them that if they do not return your funds that you will issue a Stat Demand (assuming you are owed £750.00 or more) giving them say 14 days to reply.
3) Assuming they don't reply have a Stat Demand served on them, which gives them 21 days to reply, if they do not reply then you can issue a Winding Up Petition against them, going to cost you £1,630 I think to do this and this is all based upon it not being defended otherwise it will be a lot higher.

My logic here is that unless they owe you a substantial amount they will not want to risk having a Stat Demand served on them, the mere threat of one is usually enough to action something BUT you need to be prepared though that if they do not respond to go through with it. If the company is wound up and the Directors are found to be negligence you could sue personally so if the amount is indisputable this is a very effective way and getting them to pay up. PLEASE PLEASE THOUGH SEEK SOME LEGAL ADVISE FIRST, THIS IS JUST MY VIEW GIVEN THEY ARE UK BASED AND THE INFORMATION IS JUST WHAT I HAVE COME ACROSS OR AM GOING THROUGH MYSELF.

What these company's rely on is given most are small deposits they know no one will take action against them as it would cost you more then what they have taken from you, but if no one does anything these people will continue to steal from traders, someone somewhere has got to make a stand.

This advice is good but unfortunately it does nothing. 53 Capital Trade and 72 Option scammed me and even though 53 Capital Trade were liquidated on 4th December 2017, they are still in business and scamming using the same name. This country and government and banks needs to make a stand as to them not being allowed to collect money from anybody. Once reported and looked into, if proven as scammers, this is the only way to deal with these crooks!

This advice is good but unfortunately it does nothing. 53 Capital Trade and 72 Option scammed me and even though 53 Capital Trade were liquidated on 4th December 2017, they are still in business and scamming using the same name. This country and government and banks needs to make a stand as to them not being allowed to collect money from anybody. Once reported and looked into, if proven as scammers, this is the only way to deal with these crooks!
Do you have details of the owner of 72 option? Or do you have the real address of 72 option?

Do you have details of the owner of 72 option? Or do you have the real address of 72 option?
This brokerage is owned and operated by Epic Ventures LTD, a company located at Landmark Building, 14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd., 5th Floor, 1000 Sofia Bulgaria. They are not regulated by any financial regulatory authority.

This brokerage is owned and operated by Epic Ventures LTD, a company located at Landmark Building, 14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd., 5th Floor, 1000 Sofia Bulgaria. They are not regulated by any financial regulatory authority.
Thanks a lot! Do you have any idea about the company owner? Or do you have any experience
To charge back the money?

Thanks a lot! Do you have any idea about the company owner? Or do you have any experience
To charge back the money?
I am not sure. I was also wondering if anyone was successful at getting there money bank. I will let you know how my investigation is going. Once all required information is received they'll liaise between mine and the merchant's bank. It sucks because my bank still charging me fees and is long process. I only lost around $1000 usd. Also sometimes when I made a trade $50 would just go missing out of my account. 72Option App stopped working. They deleted my portfolio. I have pretty strong evidence to support my claim plus all the emails. I am lucky to have signed the risk free trade before I added funds which I never got. But stupid to sign the bonus agreement. The broker also instructed my trades and lost. Have you used the new site and platform and return is in the 0% area. It's terrible. They basically took over my account and made those trades even though I should have traded by myself. So basically I did not receive the goods and the services were not as described or defective. And the amount charged is different to what I agreed to. Because I just wanted to initiate the minimum deposit $250 and the broker remote accessed into my computer to try deposit $1800 usd but failed but still managed to deposit some. I don't why the banks don't pick them up as fraud to stop you from losing money. F*ck I feel so stupid now but I can't imagine the people who have lost tens of thousands of dollars. Let me know how your case is going and I hope you get your money back

I am not sure. I was also wondering if anyone was successful at getting there money bank. I will let you know how my investigation is going. Once all required information is received they'll liaise between mine and the merchant's bank. It sucks because my bank still charging me fees and is long process. I only lost around $1000 usd. Also sometimes when I made a trade $50 would just go missing out of my account. 72Option App stopped working. They deleted my portfolio. I have pretty strong evidence to support my claim plus all the emails. I am lucky to have signed the risk free trade before I added funds which I never got. But stupid to sign the bonus agreement. The broker also instructed my trades and lost. Have you used the new site and platform and return is in the 0% area. It's terrible. They basically took over my account and made those trades even though I should have traded by myself. So basically I did not receive the goods and the services were not as described or defective. And the amount charged is different to what I agreed to. Because I just wanted to initiate the minimum deposit $250 and the broker remote accessed into my computer to try deposit $1800 usd but failed but still managed to deposit some. I don't why the banks don't pick them up as fraud to stop you from losing money. F*ck I feel so stupid now but I can't imagine the people who have lost tens of thousands of dollars. Let me know how your case is going and I hope you get your money back
Have you submitted charge back against 72option?

May I know when did you put up your chargeback and did 72option fight back?

Back