• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info SEEMS FISHY PROCRYPTOWORLD.COM

Asking questions about a company

babaloos

Recruit
Heya ..
Buddy(coachjv) on tiktok told me to register cause its where he trades, said he will get my account n commission, ok...itloged in....only withdraw/deposit, no trading platform...asked him about levrage..didnt know what it means.....didnt see any information about fees, asked him again...told me 10% but he will set me up with 5%.......so asked him about the tading platform...told me once I make a deposit I will be able to trade......googled it ...red edit says its a scam.....once you make a deposit its gone...

Heya ..
Buddy(coachjv) on tiktok told me to register cause its where he trades, said he will get my account n commission, ok...itloged in....only withdraw/deposit, no trading platform...asked him about levrage..didnt know what it means.....didnt see any information about fees, asked him again...told me 10% but he will set me up with 5%.......so asked him about the tading platform...told me once I make a deposit I will be able to trade......googled it ...red edit says its a scam.....once you make a deposit its gone...
someone approaching on social media to invest anywhere is the BIG Red Signal to stop bro.
Glad to hear that you searched about it before you invested anything :)

Heya ..
That is indeed great to know, I just checked it actually and I have not seen anything that would lead me to believe it's a scam. Can you please elaborate on this?

That is indeed great to know, I just checked it actually and I have not seen anything that would lead me to believe it's a scam. Can you please elaborate on this?
Once you register login...you will notice there is no option to select for trading or just to trade..the main page has a picture of think or swim trading platform so it would have go be downloaded....I did ask him why..his answer was once you make a deposit you will be able to trade.....thats crap

Once you register login...you will notice there is no option to select for trading or just to trade..the main page has a picture of think or swim trading platform so it would have go be downloaded....I did ask him why..his answer was once you make a deposit you will be able to trade.....thats crap
Yeah, that does really sound fishy, if they are not scammers by any chance, that is certainly not going to make you feel like you can trust them, better to stay away.

Back