SmartTradeFX - BEWARE

Hello, I represent SmartTradeFX. Bill, the above accusations are totally false. The loan was requested by the MAM manager and granted in a good faith against the trading losses (no other company would have done this - if anything can be held against SmartTradeFX, it is that we have been too generous and let ourselves to be misled by the gentleman's promises.) However, the MAM manager has managed to lose our funds that were lent to him as well.

What do you mean a loan? Are you a bank?

And what is IFSA regulation you claim you have?

Hello Catriel

What is the connection between BillM and "MAM manager" in relation to this case :confused:

If BillM is only a client who invest money with this "MAM manager" and requested a withdrawal through proper channels, then what reason would yous have to refuse his request :confused:

Good luck
Liz

I worked extensively with Mr. S. over the last couple of months as nobody else from SmartTradeFX would respond to me. I can say that Mr S. tried to rectify the situation but unfortunately I don't believe Mr S. had the full story from others at SmartTradeFX and the situation is still the same. Mr. S. is no longer with them and can no longer help but I want to recant my statement that he was part of the "theft" or loan as SmartTradeFX calls it for the reason I listed above which is he did not appear to have all of the information about our MAM account and the problems it had!

What took you so long to answer? Can you at least answer my question- what do you mean by loan?

I didn't know your question was directed at me. They claim our MAM account manager accepted a loan because of a margin call. The owner says he loaned the MAM account manager money and in return he would bring in more clients and more capital. The reason I haven't responded for awhile is simple, I run 3 businesses, trade on the side, have a nine month old and just bought a house and moved. Quite frankly I am exhausted and am realizing that SmartTradeFX isn't going to do anything to rectify the problem as they claim they lost money from the so called loan!

Back