• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StandardPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
End of the year trading is usually not great. Last 6 months we have earned over 9000 pips. With holidays just around the corner I am advising everyone to trade on the demo until January. I will apply all paid months to next year plus double it.

just answer me one thing SP
You make your signs in your account?
Please can you show us the 9000 pips?

Thanks

beadelta don't be naive... there is nothing like 9000 pips... He didn't even sent out session 3 signals today and it looks like no one at donnaforex is getting a refund even if they asked for it...

Hi Guys,

Was wanting to remain on the sidelines here but thought i'd make a quick comment as it does help others to get feedback.

In a nutshell, I have been using the service for over a month and i'm not a happy customer. Signals seem completely automated, they are inaccurately reported on the website and I regularly get no fills using the trade copier. Customer service has been good when the email is positive and asking a nice question but as soon as I question how he generates signals or ask if I can get a refund there is complete silence.

Also, some good investigative work here and in other forums has unearthed some suspicious behavour and that's enough for me to step out.

Aparently I have to wait for 20 unprofitable days before I can get a refund. I am already 22 days unprofitable but SP states its only 10. I'll wait another 10 days and if I get a refund then all is good and i'l just put things down to a bad trading period for the service. If I fail to get a refund then i'll promptly update my reviews on FPA, Reviewpips and any other forum I can log on to and post a new topic.

Cheers.

P.S. Just realised its my first post :D

Hi Guys,

Was wanting to remain on the sidelines here but thought i'd make a quick comment as it does help others to get feedback.

In a nutshell, I have been using the service for over a month and i'm not a happy customer. Signals seem completely automated, they are inaccurately reported on the website and I regularly get no fills using the trade copier. Customer service has been good when the email is positive and asking a nice question but as soon as I question how he generates signals or ask if I can get a refund there is complete silence.

Also, some good investigative work here and in other forums has unearthed some suspicious behavour and that's enough for me to step out.

Aparently I have to wait for 20 unprofitable days before I can get a refund. I am already 22 days unprofitable but SP states its only 10. I'll wait another 10 days and if I get a refund then all is good and i'l just put things down to a bad trading period for the service. If I fail to get a refund then i'll promptly update my reviews on FPA, Reviewpips and any other forum I can log on to and post a new topic.

Cheers.

Very sad !
I want my money too , I think is really scam!
he erased the bad comments on his website,
and now there is not possible write nothing.
here , never show his statement , never give password investor ,
and never tells the truth.
I do not want an extra month free
I want a refund.

:shocked:

Very sad !
I want my money too , I think is really scam!
he erased the bad comments on his website,
and now there is not possible write nothing.
here , never show his statement , never give password investor ,
and never tells the truth.
I do not want an extra month free
I want a refund.

:shocked:

You can still place some comments on the website beadelta. I just have.

Hi Guys,

Cheers.

I think the whole waiting for 20 unprofitable days thing is a lost cause. First off, there are only 20-22 trading days in a month anyway, so just 1 profitable day in a month and he doesn't have to refund. Plus, he can say whatever he wants re. the performance anyway as you discovered.

I looked on donna forex forum, and some guys there said they were doing chargebacks/disputes with their credit card companies to get the refunds. That's probably the best solution. The fact the trade copier doesn't work as advertised is probably enough to warrant a refund (in the eyes of the credit card company), but I don't know for sure. But either way I wouldn't depend on him for a refund.

I've never sad that your service is scam! You are just not as honest as you pretend to be! If you want to fight my words! Put on a link to a MT4I or MT4Stats with your statement of the whole history of your trades and I will take all of my words back! You have my word!

Will be done on Friday when trading week is over. So if you can hold out until then. Our live account for managed service has already been sent here and should be up in the next few days.

Well, it's Friday and no statement so far.

Back