Romance Scam Stark Wealth Scam (www.starkwealth.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Hi, I got scammed over this platform (starkwealth.com) and now recently they ask me to buy all lots in trade with all my money in the account. Within a few min, the trade call went negative and I lost all my money. This platform is showing a 2.5L loss to clear otherwise company will take legal action against me.

I'm panicking over this. Please guide me on what or how to handle this situation.
Hi I have had the same very instance of fraud, could you please let me know as to what were your steps on this.

I am really scared as they are saying that they would send a court notice to sue me
They won't send any court notices, they stole your funds and wont give them back. What court would even entertain such a request that a fake investment company stole all your funds and now wants to sue you? Tell them to please send you a court notice ordered by a court in the country of India, where you reside. Let's see how far they can get with that : - )

1) File a police report in your country
2) File a report with the FMC. The FMC is the regulatory body in India to help with this issue. You can also file an IC3 online with the FBI.
3) Contact your bank and report fraud

1648837381403.png

Back