Statement from Andrey Dashin, founder of ForexTime

ForexTime

ForexTime.com representative
29 March 2013: Commenting on the recent developments regarding Cyprus’ bailout and economic reforms, Andrey Dashin, founder of Cyprus-based forex broker ForexTime (FXTM) said:

“My extensive experience in business, but particularly in the forex market, has taught me to expect to find challenges in the business environment. Without a doubt, Cyprus’ reputation as a financial centre has been damaged. However this has been more as a result of rumours and uncertainty surrounding the deal, rather than direct financial losses.

“I feel that, although painful now, the bailout does address one of the biggest problems in the Cyprus economy – the size of its banking sector. As a result it leaves behind an admittedly wounded, although fundamentally stronger (and smaller) banking system upon which to build the economy.

“What’s important is that the country quickly rebounds and gets back on track, taking the steps needed to secure the future of the country and the economy. I believe that the Cyprus government and Mr Anastasiades have done everything in their power to minimize the negative financial impact on Cyprus. The country has all the prerequisites to emerge even stronger from the current crisis: a significant amount of educated, experienced professionals in the financial sector, a friendly business environment, a proactive and discerning new government, the prospect of future gas proceeds, and a perfect geographical position.

“While there’s no doubt that Cyprus will face tough times ahead, I believe that the country still has a solid and prosperous future, and can emerge from this even stronger. I remain committed to my investment in Cyprus.”

www.forextime.com

Media Relations
Amanda Chick | +357 22 818884 | +357 99 308 104 | amanda.c@actionprgroup.com

ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is a forex broker founded by Andrey Dashin in December 2012. FXTM provides access to the global currency market and offers trading in up to 68 currency pairs, as well as Gold, Silver, Share CFDs, ETF CFDs and CFDs on Commodity Futures. Trading is available via MT4, MT5 and Zulutrade platforms with spreads starting from just 0.5 on the Standard MT4 trading platform and from 0 on the ECN.MT4 and EC.MT5 trading platforms. Bespoke trading support and services are provided based on each client’s needs and ambitions - from novices, to experienced traders and institutional investors. The company is registered as a Cyprus Investment Firm under registration number HE310361 and is licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 185/12.

Back