Stavro D’Amore | Forex Trading Signals Explained

Dear, sir I would thank you very much and I don't understand because I join here that I would loan fund from funder but I could not trand here because I don't have fund to do that but I only contact with investor who could lend me fund with low interest rate to start a business in my country and how does it work ? please explain me thanks

I'm not sure anyone understood what you are asking. Please ask it again in a more clear sentence. Then, we can help by answering

pls

Starvo hello!!
Pls i cant see ur reply........U asked me to P.M u and i asked ao i will do dat? And is dia any box (INBOX) for ur messages or reply ?

Starvo hello!!
Pls i cant see ur reply........U asked me to P.M u and i asked ao i will do dat? And is dia any box (INBOX) for ur messages or reply ?

PM=private message

Just click his name, and his profile will come up. On that page is a link for sending private messages; click it. That's all there is to it. But it's possible you need a minimum number of posts to send PM's. I'm not sure what the FPA rules are...

Question to all using SNW: 1. do you use Lite, Professional or Elite version?
2. Is really Multi Report Resolution so useful?
3. Is there a difference in speed of processing clicks between different versions, for example Professional clicks "slower" than Elite? Does it affect your trading profits?

need help here

i am newbie in forex.

i sell gbp-usd on 1.5671 what i am suppose to now...

tell me sir pl z .....

Hi all!

I usually make technical analysis and i'm not specialized in fundamentals, so sorry if my question seems stupid... My question is general but it concern the particular trades example on this forum, that Stavro post each important day (like the analysis on New home sales, 26.9.2011):

If we anticipate news, what is the role of the trigger numbers (like: "BUY EUR/USD IF RESULT IS 230K"), when we trade before these numbers appears Schematically: Do we enter the trade with 2 moving averages before the number appears (and what is our logic?), and then we make a "spike" strategy at the moment of number appearance?

Thanks for responses,
Yannick

Hello!!

Hello everybody!!
I'm working with forex for a couple of years , and I'm still learning thanks to all of you.
Thanks
Gaby.

Economy

Today Economy is Good Opportunity Of all person.Because that provide How to Our life exchange that situation and create a new business field. The economy is growth that country have good economical position on time period. Within the economy developed By People necessary always.

Today Economy is Good Opportunity Of all person.Because that provide How to Our life exchange that situation and create a new business field. The economy is growth that country have good economical position on time period. Within the economy developed By People necessary always.

I do not understand what your saying?

Back