• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Stay away from Ronghui Group Co., Ltd.

I am having an issue with a company
I deposited a total of more than three hundred thousand US dollars through multiple wire transfers from June to Sept last year. Please see the attached screenshot.
MetaQuotes is a joke and Never help any traders. In fact, they sell both grey label and white label licenses directly to scammers and profit off of them stealing money from innocent people. Scams have been occurring on MT for many years now, they are fully aware and they don't care. Ask MQ about virtual dealer plug-in which allows anyone with a license to use MT to purposely delay the signals.

Have you also filed a complaint with the Attorney General for the State you live in?

MetaQuotes is a joke and Never help any traders. In fact, they sell both grey label and white label licenses directly to scammers and profit off of them stealing money from innocent people. Scams have been occurring on MT for many years now, they are fully aware and they don't care. Ask MQ about virtual dealer plug-in which allows anyone with a license to use MT to purposely delay the signals.

Have you also filed a complaint with the Attorney General for the State you live in?
I have not filed a complaint with the Attorney General. I felt that they could not help anything, because they generally dealing with things within the state. Do you have any recommended lawyer firms that be good at this kind of Forex scam?

actually MQ has done more over the last 3-5 years to tighten up requirements.

terrible platform, took my money, I tried to withdraw .sent email saying I have to pay for tax which I did, the issue could not be solved, kept requesting for more commission , bad treatment, until I approach a cyber security exper tscamy ouagai nno ref und dot scam, they trashed out everything, recovering my asset, and I was relief of the pain I passed through.

Back