• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Stay away from the https://forexcmg.com platform.

Asking questions about a company

arkalci

Recruit
Do not trust this company. I deposited money to this platform with the guidance of an account that introduced itself as "Nami__FX" on social media. After trading through him for about 1 month, I wanted to withdraw my profit. However, this "Nami" stated that I should first send her commission and then my withdrawal request would be made within half an hour. However, after receiving the commission, my money was not sent by various excuses and now I cannot communicate at all. It is a platform that completely defrauds people. Do not trust and lose your money.

Attachments

• IMG_8714.png
    IMG_8714.png
    916.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8713.png
    IMG_8713.png
    940.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8711.png
    IMG_8711.png
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8710.png
    IMG_8710.png
    941.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8708.png
    IMG_8708.png
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8707.png
    IMG_8707.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8705.png
    IMG_8705.png
    995.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8704.png
    IMG_8704.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8703.png
    IMG_8703.png
    1 MB · Views: 17
Do not trust this company. I deposited money to this platform with the guidance of an account that introduced itself as "Nami__FX" on social media. After trading through him for about 1 month, I wanted to withdraw my profit. However, this "Nami" stated that I should first send her commission and then my withdrawal request would be made within half an hour. However, after receiving the commission, my money was not sent by various excuses and now I cannot communicate at all. It is a platform that completely defrauds people. Do not trust and lose your money.
One basic question, how can you trust with your money on one page website?

Do not trust this company. I deposited money to this platform with the guidance of an account that introduced itself as "NM__FX" on social media. After trading through him for about 1 month, I wanted to withdraw my profit. However, this "Nami or NM" stated that I should first send her commission and then my withdrawal request would be made within half an hour. However, after receiving the commission, my money was not sent by various excuses and now I cannot communicate at all. It is a platform that completely defrauds people. Do not trust and lose your money.

Attachments

• IMG_8790.png
    IMG_8790.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8637.png
    IMG_8637.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8714.png
    IMG_8714.png
    916.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8713.png
    IMG_8713.png
    940.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8711.png
    IMG_8711.png
    1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8710.png
    IMG_8710.png
    941.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8708.png
    IMG_8708.png
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8707.png
    IMG_8707.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8705.png
    IMG_8705.png
    995.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8704.png
    IMG_8704.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
Do not trust this company. I deposited money to this platform with the guidance of an account that introduced itself as "NM__FX" on social media. After trading through him for about 1 month, I wanted to withdraw my profit. However, this "Nami or NM" stated that I should first send her commission and then my withdrawal request would be made within half an hour. However, after receiving the commission, my money was not sent by various excuses and now I cannot communicate at all. It is a platform that completely defrauds people. Do not trust and lose your money.
Did you try to talk with customer care regarding her, if yes then what reply did you get from them?

This scam is called Pig Butchering and its ran by Chinese in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and the Philippines.

OMG! That sounds incredibly frustrating and disheartening -_-

Did you try to talk with customer care regarding her, if yes then what reply did you get from them?
Yes , so many time... They say that you need to contact your agency to solve the problem. When I tell them that I cannot contact the agency because it has blocked me, they give you distracting answers but in the end they don't do anything.

Attachments

• IMG_8995.png
    IMG_8995.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8996.png
    IMG_8996.png
    991.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8997.png
    IMG_8997.png
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8998.png
    IMG_8998.png