SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER AFTER BEING SCAMMED

d.marc

Recruit
Hello Guys, i have been scammed like many of you, i have talked to a few people, which unfortunately 3 out of them have taken their lives due binary options scams, please lets come together, be a community.

Sorry to hear you were scammed, could you please elaborate, and maybe open a separate thread on the issue? It will help us, help you.

Kind regards,
-ScamXposR

I was also scammed by the 4xp broker several years ago, I opened this account with the broker for the good recommendations given me by a known person, and now he is no longer a friend, but a person whom I despise and hate, because of that, I was a lot of time going to a psychiatrist consultation to seek psychological help, why the scam ruined my life and t of my family for a long time

Hello Guys, i have been scammed like many of you, i have talked to a few people, which unfortunately 3 out of them have taken their lives due binary options scams, please lets come together, be a community.
More details very helpful to suggest to you the possibility to steps to get your funds back.

i have been actually been able to get about 35% back, but i'm still on it, been a long and painful process that I wish for no one

Back