• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SuperTradeSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Friends,

Happy New Year. I have seen the website it is very nice gift for 2009 to the traders.

Thanks and I'll send you a link because the one you get from Paypal expires in 1 Hour.

;)

Cheers,
Cyclon

thanks cyclon. managed to download the book after i dont know how many tries. now to read and re-read it. looks like a lot to digest but look forward to learning something new.

managed to grab a sneak peek at the new site and gotta agree it looks great

Last edited:
Are the forums up and running on the new website? I subscribed to the new website but didnt see the forums.

Thank you for visiting and looking over the site, all

Hi all,

Thank you for visiting and looking over the SUPERTRADERSCLUB website.

Are the forums up and running on the new website? I subscribed to the new website but didnt see the forums.

eball, the site is open to both Guests and Owners of the Supertradesystem Ebook and Trading System.

The Forums are open to Owners and that access is granted after the status of ownership has been verified.

If you are registered as Guest only you will not have access to the Forum or the Chat because there we will be discussing proprietary aspects of the S.T.A.R. Trading System.

Guests will be able to find additional info about what is different about the system and why there is a need for a different approach. This info will be filling in to the website as I progress toward completing all the intended content.

There will be visuals and articles to give traders a better idea why this approach can be so accurate as opposed to standard Technical Analysis as most commonly practiced today.

There were some (actually many) delays along the road to getting this site put together. Please bookmark it and keep coming back or better yet register as our Guest so you can see these developments as added.

I appreciate everyone's patience with the deployment so far. I hope it will serve trader's needs.

If you have signed up and are a Supertrade Owner your access will be promoted shortly and you will see the Forums and Chat.

Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you like it.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Hi all,

Thank you for visiting and looking over the SUPERTRADERSCLUB website.

eball, the site is open to both Guests and Owners of the Supertradesystem Ebook and Trading System.

The Forums are open to Owners and that access is granted after the status of ownership has been verified.

If you are registered as Guest only you will not have access to the Forum or the Chat because there we will be discussing proprietary aspects of the S.T.A.R. Trading System.

Guests will be able to find additional info about what is different about the system and why there is a need for a different approach. This info will be filling in to the website as I progress toward completing all the intended content.

There will be visuals and articles to give traders a better idea why this approach can be so accurate as opposed to standard Technical Analysis as most commonly practiced today.

There were some (actually many) delays along the road to getting this site put together. Please bookmark it and keep coming back or better yet register as our Guest so you can see these developments as added.

I appreciate everyone's patience with the deployment so far. I hope it will serve trader's needs.

If you have signed up and are a Supertrade Owner your access will be promoted shortly and you will see the Forums and Chat.

Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you like it.

Cheers,
Cyclon

the forum will be useful. i am having difficulty understanding the very 1st step :unhappy:

Wow has it been a month already?

There is sure lots of work but this is one great group of traders.

Have been busy and not been at FPA too much and miss y'all.

Well this week went fast. Just stopped in to announce a little new feature I think will become huge!

It came from the mother of invention - it's an idea about how to collaborate watching so many pairs on so many timeframes.

That is an important focus. So now we have a Live Collaborative Supertraders Watchlist.

This is a combination of Apps which allows you to enter your trade setup criteria via a form which is almost all dropdown pick-from-list entries. Hit submit and there is your trade setup on the watchlist spreadsheet.

Now other traders see your setup and you see theirs.

Updated live while you watch and sortable to spot faster, more imminent ones.

We have had some great trades get started up but we also saw how we missed a few.

Just yesterday there was a nice move on GOLD

which was discovered a bit too late to chase. This is what this Watchlist is designed to take care of.

Here is a pic of the nice move on gold...

090129-gold-pivot.gif

(Woulda) Triggered Long 877.86 and hit 929.00 today. Woulda coulda shoulda. Our mechanical location method put us right on it but ya gotta watch.

Maybe you don't catch em all but now there's more eyeballs.

Can't hurt. 8- )

Cheers,
Cyclon

Last edited:
A setup?

Ok this is also in response to a questionable question on the review pages. This is a screenshot of the Eur/Chf on an M30 at the trigger point.

The setup was also on M30 and it began on 12/15/08 High.

The pic has everything else needed for system owners to verify that this had a setup which leads to a Long just as the screenshot shows.

090115-eur-chf-pts-public-sm.gif

And that is all we can show due to the proprietary technique which is the locating chart setup.

Now I am glad to help but I have had people that said registering was too hard and sent an email asking me to do it for them.
So you may imagine that it really does take all kinds to make a world.

I do not mean that I think this trading system warrants less than taking due steps to learn because it really is unique.
It is also unique at its ability to catch these retraces for nice long moves.

So this one gives me an opportunity to show it off because the setup is on the same Fibonacci Timeframe as the new trend.

Also I am sure many are aware that a huge move is often preceded by a slow, sneaky retracement which chews up many top or
bottom pickers and spits them out - ususally multiple times.

One such as that was on a setup which came off a 5 minute and grew to signal on a 15 Minute, then went on a 5000 pip run before
consolidating. This system captured it. (see Eur/Aud writeup on Supertradesystem website)

BTW when a run gets to 5000 pips you don't bother waiting for a signal to get out - it's time. Cash the chips. Yeah I have pics of that one too.
They look like all the rest - customers are welcome to the whole set but I will not show the location setup here.

8- )

Cheers,
Cyclon

here is a pic with greater detail to it:
http://www.supertradersclub.com/images/090115-eur-chf-pts-public.gif

Last edited:
Hi Cyclon,

Can you post any pending signal setup here ?

Your last post update today but the signal was for one month ago so it is not proved your signal works.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Back