• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SuperTradeSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
Gert,

I have been looking at the GBP/JPY pair and I see many signals on the 1 min and the 5 min timeframe. I think that if you just follow this pair on the 5 min timeframe you will see a signal in the next day or two. The stage is set all that we have to do is let the market dictate the turn.

Duane

Someone asked me today about duration of system.

Someone asked me today about duration of system.

Answer:
It is 100% Accurate for Over 1 year and because of how it works it will always be 100% Accurate.

from email yesterday:

"Hi Tom.
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. A primary trade signal was given on the eurchf H1 chart. It currently is in profit by 75 pips. Thanks for the help and the great system to pick up entry points.
Eric"

What is he referring to?

8- )

Yup Eric, I had a very nice Thanksgiving, Thanks.

Hi Eric,

Trade made @ 300 pips, nice job on your first Super trade!!
If you really want to see what this thing can do, check out the longer timeframes where 1000 plus pip trades are the norm!!

eurchf12-5.gif

Hey Gert,

Check out the beauty of the continuation signal!! Standard MACD shows divergence, reverse and go long right. Super Trades system shows continuation trade, pick up another 1000 pips. When you really get the hang of this system, there is nothing out there that even comes close!!

gbpjpy12-6-1.gif

Last edited:
Hey Gert,

In case you do not trade long term, this is a shot of the latest signal on the GBP/JPY, 1300 pips in one week, not a bad supertrade!! This is a 1 hr chart

gbpjpy12-6.gif

Last edited:
let me gues u did start with 5min arround 2008.11.20 22:40 and grow to a 1hour chart
wel that is i think how u did it
i hope we get our own Forum soon it really helps if u can talk to others who have the same system

Greets

Gert

Last edited:
Secrets

People on here are coming ever closer to giving away info which should stay within the customer base

So forget the new version which was due over a month ago . (4/11/08) and please get the forum up. Or if you prefer use one of the many blog formats now available and put it on the STS site.

last week and yesterday i had a long talk on skype with Tom
and it really helpt me a lot
i want to thx him for the great support so far

Greets

Gert

rpaco,

Tom said the forum should be up this month. I will refrain from posting charts till that time.

Duane

Thank you rpaco

People on here are coming ever closer to giving away info which should stay within the customer base

So forget the new version which was due over a month ago . (4/11/08) and please get the forum up. Or if you prefer use one of the many blog formats now available and put it on the STS site.

rpaco,

The revision date you refer to is the April 11, '08 revision you now have. That Month First is a feature of the date format which the yanks use. My plans are to open the member site in DEC. '08

I have this thread on email notification but it is apparently not working. I have reported the posts but gotten error pages as result so I am not sure if they went through.

Tom

Back