• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SuperTradeSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
2 additional options

Hi kola8701,

Thank you for your interest. There are 2 other options. The contact address is:

support [at = @] supertradesystem dot com

Cheers,
Cyclon

Hi Juli,

That is the right answer. You are the winner.

Here is your Free One

Free One

Enjoy 8- )

Cheers,
Cyclon

Far be it for me to complain , BUT:
1) Who or what the **** is a Breaking Benjamin?
2) How do you reconcile you clues to the supposed answer? I thought I was twisted but your logic is from another planet. (you may take that as a compliment but i still want an answer)
3) Your "free one" link takes you to a page which says "thanks for your payment, click on the orange logo to download", unfortunately that just invites you to buy and pay again. (nice one! or should I say nice "1") :)

4) What about the free upgrade for us existing customers? Or is the new version not ready?

Cyclon i did read about your S.T.A.R Forex Trading system
i have a few questions
can it be used by every broker and broker software
i am using WHSProstation
u could test a free Demo maybe

and for me personaly sould i first read the Elliot Waves Book (i mean do i need that kind of info for your system )

Thx for your time

Greets

Gert

(nice one! or should I say nice "1")

I am a Yank, rpaco so I thought I'd yank your chain a bit. *- )

Breaking Benjamin is an alternative rock band. The contest was a word jumble. The new revision is in a race with the member site and I'm getting all out of breath. Besides that Free One wasn't for you - you didn't win!! 8- )

HA HA - that was funny! But this is interesting. Thanks for the laughs Cyclon! I could use some. :p

Hi Juli, Thought someone might just google it. Very clever of you.

Cyclon i did read about your S.T.A.R Forex Trading system
i have a few questions
can it be used by every broker and broker software
i am using WHSProstation
u could test a free Demo maybe

and for me personaly sould i first read the Elliot Waves Book (i mean do i need that kind of info for your system )

Thx for your time

Greets

Gert

Hi Gert, Even if you just log on to your local library and reserve a copy, I would recommend that book to any trader even though I have discovered why it will be difficult to implement (has some holes).

Fortunately you definitely do NOT need to have any knowledge of Elliott Wave to implement the STAR trading system because it is not used in the system. The system is based on Fibonacci Timeframes and so is the market and so are the waves - that's the connection but it will be a manual rules based system - no wave counting at all.

The templates that are supplied with the system are Metatrader 4 templates which save you the trouble of the setup other than some file handling. I use the MT4 to do the analysis and trade through another broker. The two co-exist just fine but the MT4 is far faster than my broker's platform at swapping out their equivalent of templates. I would not do it any other way and the system is already set up on my broker's platform. The Ebook will provide a Metatrader 4 install file for you and you just create a free demo with them. If you later wish to do the work of converting this setup to a different platform, the settings are open to copy but it's far easier to just use the MT4.

Thanks for your questions.

8- )

Cheers,
Cyclon

PS. I'll have to come up with a consolation prize huh rpaco?

oke going to talk with my broker if there is a way of implementing
Metatrader 4 install files

could u maybe give me just a Metatrader 4 file can be anything just for me to try if i can implement something like that

and now i have to learn also about Fibonacci Timeframes
can u give me maybe a name of a good book about that
i already know a little bit but i like to know more
for me i compare the charts with that green scrolling screen of the matrix
when i started with trading i only know up is buy and down is sell now i already know a lot more but i want the hidden things like with candlesticks the little secrets

Greets

Gert

PS u can also send a file directly to me at freakgib@xs4all.nl
if u want to send anything afcourse :)

I am a Yank, rpaco so I thought I'd yank your chain a bit. *- )

Breaking Benjamin is an alternative rock band. The contest was a word jumble. The new revision is in a race with the member site and I'm getting all out of breath. Besides that Free One wasn't for you - you didn't win!! 8- )

Your answer makes no sense, it does not relate to the clues you gave it just repeats the question.

Ah well if you were monitoring all the IP addresses to see who clicked on your link that would explain why it does not work for anyone else. If you put link in a forum you must expect everyone to click on it!

Anyway looking forward to your new version, will it be in English or American? (Yanking your chain too:))

oke going to talk with my broker if there is a way of implementing
Metatrader 4 install files

could u maybe give me just a Metatrader 4 file can be anything just for me to try if i can implement something like that

and now i have to learn also about Fibonacci Timeframes
can u give me maybe a name of a good book about that
i already know a little bit but i like to know more
for me i compare the charts with that green scrolling screen of the matrix
when i started with trading i only know up is buy and down is sell now i already know a lot more but i want the hidden things like with candlesticks the little secrets

Greets

Gert

Hi Gert,

Sure I'll send you what You need. You won't have to learn about Fibonacci Timeframes or anything except just following the rules of the system.

It does not require any trading knowledge except your own use of your broker platform and you want to know about money management. I can send you info on that.

Besides you will not find the book to read on Fibonacci Timeframes because I haven't written it yet. I was just letting you know the connection that ties all the aspects together.

But again, in the STAR Trading System you will not see any of this stuff as discussion or theory. It is rules based and mechanical. The power of being tuned to the waves without the intricate knowledge (not that you won't learn a good deal directly as a result of watching it).

You'll find that the MT4 demo as your analysis tool is extremely convenient. It is light on system overhead, I've even tested it running together with 2 other trading platforms and even java apps on an old dinosaur Windows 98se 350mhz with only 256 MB RAM and on all the other OS through to Vista 64bit and it is very smooth running alongside other apps.

I recommend Alpari as the data provider and to set up a demo with them. The reason is the integrity to the market "truth" which is the consensus of many feeds since Forex is not run on a central exchange. Some brokers (shhhh, don't tell) hide data and or make artificial spikes (highs / lows) and that can distort your view. This is another benefit of running both side by side. You can get a second opinion and it will be an eye opener at times.

I'm sending the Alpari MT4 demo along to you now.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Gert
Cyclon will send you all you need but if you want to understand what is going on you need to do the babypips training course and read the book Cyclon recommended or join EWI (Elliott Wave Intl) and read their free training stuff which covers most of what is in the book. The wave pattern is a very useful thing to know about with the STAR ststem, you will understand why when you read the instructions.

Like any system this one needs you to understand the rules and to follow them, that is the hardest part, discipline.

You do not need to use MT4 for your actual trades, just to tell you when to trade. I use it for spread betting and/or forex based covered warrant trading. Paper trade for 6 months first! Make very sure you have got the system fully understood and are able to pick the correct parameter every time before you trade live. I still can't but then I'm thick.

wel i did buy his trading system and am reading it right now
i did also open a MT4 demo
also did i do exam on Babypips but most things i did already know from my own study
i did download a book from elliot waves so thise weekeind if i have time i gona read that
then time wil tell if i can fully understand the STAR system and do some Good trades
so far it looks understandeble

Greets

Gert

Last edited:
Back