• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SuperTradeSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Gert,

I have had great success trading the GBP/JPY pair.

If you have any specific questions about the system you should write to Tom
support [at = @] supertradesystem dot com He will be glad to answer you.

As you can see, this system is unlike anything else out there, and it will take a little getting use to, but once you get it, you will be raking in the pips!

Duane

Last edited:
Tom is working on his own support forum, meanwhile please email him direct with any query. Do not mention features of the system on here, they are to be revealed to buyers of the system only.

A spike, ie an up-candle followed by a down-candle of approximate equal length or vice versa is often (not always) an indicator that the price is about to reverse or has just reversed the trend. In the case of the STAR system you can check if it is a true reversal within your timeframe.

oke i think i finaly get the hang of it
but all pairs i did check give a continuation signal
anyone know a good pair where i can get it

Greets

Gert

Timeframes

Hello Gert,

In order to find a signal you must change to a faster timeframe.

Duane

what ever i do only continuation signal
and i am only playing with the primary instructions did not read the secundary instructions yet
could u maybe give me some pairs and a time where i there is a signal even a continuation so i can try to find it also
just to learn

Greets

Gert

Last edited:
Question
what is the best way if u want to do some quick trades so what is a good timeframe

and is there a way to find a good pair for trading without looking at all the pairs ?

still diddnt find a good trade yet :(

Greets

Gert

No Gert, unfortunately you must do some work yourself.
If/when Cyclon gets his website upgraded he may be kind enough to suggest some forthcomming pairs that are near a major trend change or reversal. You can look at all timescales, because normally the larger the timescale then the bigger the movement will be. For instance Cyclon once suggested a pair he had been looking at for 6 months on a weekly chart.

Do not rush or you will loose your money, take it slowly and be sure you are reading the signals correctly. Do not mention specific signals here, you must email Tom instead.

Last edited:
i only trade on a Demo account right now
and i dont need trend signals i want to learn that my self what i like to know is how u guys know what is a good pair to trade do u stick to 1 pair or u look at all the pairs with the most importand currencies
just tips about when u go behind your trading system what u do first
u dont have to tell anything about the STAR system

Greets

Gert

Last edited:
No Gert, unfortunately youmust do some work yourself.
If/when Cyclon gets his website upgraded he may be kind enough to suggest some forthcomming pairs that are near amajor trend change or reversal. You can look aon all timescales, because normally the larger the timescale then the bigger the movement will be. Forinstance Cyclon once suggested a pair he had been looking at for 6 months on a weekly chart.

Do not rush or you will loose your money, tkae it slowly and be sure you are reading the signals correct. Do not mention specific signals here, you must email Tom instead.

oke i think i finaly get the hang of it
but all pairs i did check give a continuation signal
anyone know a good pair where i can get it

Greets

Gert

I hope that you are still working with this system. I have to laugh to myself when I read this post, you see when most other traders are looking for a bottom and getting stopped out by trying to reverse, with the the STARS system you will KNOW when the market is reversing, and the signs and signals will be clear!! I trade the mainly the GBP\JPY and the market is trending right now, the reason that you are only getting continuation signals is because the market is not reversing!! This is the beauty of the STARS !! It keeps you trading with the trend until the market tells us that it is reversing!! I tend to use the higher timeframes and not try to get in and out of every little move of the market. This makes for a very relaxed way of trading that is extremely profitable. The reversals are coming, but I am also thankful for the power of STARS and the continuation signal, for we are making new lows as we speak and had I been trading using MACD, Stoc, or some other canned indicator I would be kicking myself right now!! Long live the continuation signal!! Please continue to work with this system, It is far better than any thing out there. This system has kept me short this market since sept, It does not get any better than this!!

Duane

Back