1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swiss quote not processing withdrawal and cheating the islamic clients by promising interest free ac

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Dharini1987, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Dharini1987

Dharini1987 Recruit

I am working as IB with forex company. i am introducing my client directly or indirectly to forex broker. i would like to draw your attention that Swiss Quote bank had a licensed with FCA, FINMA, DFSA and Central bank of UAE. Please don't work with Swiss Quote as this broker first offer Interest free a/c and after some time broker will charge back dated interest to the client. By this modus operandi Swiss Quote make money and looting islamic client. Swiss Quote is also holding client withdrawal.

Swiss Quote is not a trusted broker and cheating client by showing big regulations. Swiss Quote employee also take money illegally from IB. Swiss Quote Bank as nothing to do with bank but his employee says this is a bank form Switzerland to gain trust of the client. First they take big deposits and after sometime they hold clients withdrawal. These fraudulent activities they are doing to all their client and making money by holding their withdrawal.

2. Dharini1987

Dharini1987 Recruit

I am working as IB with forex company. i am introducing my client directly or indirectly to forex broker. i would like to draw your attention that Swiss Quote bank had a licensed with FCA, FINMA, DFSA and Central bank of UAE. Please don't work with Swiss Quote as this broker first offer Interest free a/c and after some time broker will charge back dated interest to the client. By this modus operandi Swiss Quote make money and looting islamic client. Swiss Quote is also holding client withdrawal.

Swiss Quote is not a trusted broker and cheating client by showing big regulations. Swiss Quote employee also take money illegally from IB. Swiss Quote Bank as nothing to do with bank but his employee says this is a bank form Switzerland to gain trust of the client. First they take big deposits and after sometime they hold clients withdrawal. These fraudulent activities they are doing to all their client and making money by holding their withdrawal.

Essa jibrin is taking money from IB in his third party a/c while Chaddy Kibraj intentionally charging interest to islamic a/c illegally tol benefit Swiss Quote.

3. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

4evermaat likes this.
  4. Dharini1987

Dharini1987 Recruit

Essa jibrin is taking money from IB in his third party a/c while Chaddy Kibraj intentionally charging interest to islamic a/c illegally tol benefit Swiss Quote.

5. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Follow my above suggestion.

4evermaat likes this.
  6. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

@Dharini1987 Each client needs to submit their own scam alert thread with specific evidence. (account statements, timeline of scam activity, video/screenshots, etc). Also each client needs to specify which SwissQuote branch (country/website) they opened their account in. This was in the account opening email also.

[​IMG]

and also submit their own independent review of their experience: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16707/www.swissquote.com

Then we can help them a bit more. Also, there is no need to use bold text for everything.