Many people do like MT4 (myself included). There are people who prefer other platforms. If you can get a free test drive of other platforms, take one for a spin. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't.

One word of advice. Set up a spare gmail account used ONLY for opening demo accounts with brokers. Don't give them your real name or your phone number. If you do, there are a lot of brokers who will pester you incessantly to deposit money.

Don't deposit ONE CENT with any broker until after you've had plenty of time to learn the basics of trading on demos, have some idea of what trading methods you intend to use, and them check out which brokers meet your requirements.

When you finally do open a live account, that's the time to give them your complete and true contact details.

Many people do like MT4 (myself included). There are people who prefer other platforms. If you can get a free test drive of other platforms, take one for a spin. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't.

One word of advice. Set up a spare gmail account used ONLY for opening demo accounts with brokers. Don't give them your real name or your phone number. If you do, there are a lot of brokers who will pester you incessantly to deposit money.

Don't deposit ONE CENT with any broker until after you've had plenty of time to learn the basics of trading on demos, have some idea of what trading methods you intend to use, and them check out which brokers meet your requirements.

When you finally do open a live account, that's the time to give them your complete and true contact details.

very good advice, earlier i thought i must provide real information.

When you open a live account, then you have to provide real info. Otherwise, you probably won't be able to get your money back. For demo accounts, there's no reason to give the sales people free access to bother you by phone and email.

Back