• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

There is no such thing as a perfect broker

cklayus

Private, 1st Class
For a while now I have been looking for a broker in order to open a live account in the future.
I have several points am looking for:
1. regulated: NFA,FCA, Maybe ASIC
2. Preffrebly Web Pltform is an option
3. Low deposit reqs. lets say 500$
4. FPA rating of 3.5 and above with a reasnble amount of reviews
5. Fluxible funding (most brokers basicly allow withdrawls only via ban wire, I want to use skrill)

I must say that such a broker does not exist. Also I was looking for an ECN Broker. I came to a conclusion that for a small time trader there is no such thing, they are all market makers if you read the small print, especially with mt4 (which otherwise is the best). There is one that I found that if you look on his T&C you might think he is ECN but I am not sure.
Your thougths on this......

i would not take user reviews that seriously.

You're going to hurt AsstMod's feelings. He's proud of the job his moderators do.

Still, you have to read the reviews, not just look at the overall rating. A well rated broker with multiple recent complaints about withdrawal problems isn't a wise place to put your money. A low rating broker with improving reviews and higher ratings given by what sound like experienced traders may be a better bet.

This can help:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/beginners-bootcamp/12903-best-forex-broker.html

Try this one broker and you will be amazed of their ECN and NDD account!

justforex.com

Back