Time frames

Ima think best timeframe H4. Ima always use it in tradin'. Ima think no other timeframe more correct then H4.

Stick to one strategy at first and use which ever time frame is suitable for that strategy. You risk confusing yourself trying to do too much at once.

Ima think best timeframe H4. Ima always use it in tradin'. Ima think no other timeframe more correct then H4.
1H and Daily timeframes are best. I tried to use MACD on 4H but something is wrong here I guess because it's not so popular among traders, most algos focus on breakouts and momentum in daily and 1H timeframes.

Hi all, hoping to get some idea of whether it is a good idea to trade on different timeframes (e.g. scalping and intraday) or whether it is best to stick to one timeframe strategy?
I think I should share this one, Price action trading, I read something about it and then did some research, in this type of strategy, price data relating to the instrument is studied under various time frames lets say starting from monthly then weekly then hourly and then a supply or demand zone is identified and trades are placed. I personally liked this strategy and will practice it.

hi i think its a good idea to switch timeframes whatever your trading, say you set up/mark up on the 4H TF the 15 min TF will give you alot more understanding of price action and you are able to get in alot earlier as well i hope this helps

Hi all, hoping to get some idea of whether it is a good idea to trade on different timeframes (e.g. scalping and intraday) or whether it is best to stick to one timeframe strategy?
CHeck on one time frame analyse on another enter on another

I just have a habit to look for the major trend with a daily timeframe, but because usually trading for short term or swing trading, then look also on hourly, and for scalping will look on M5 as my favorite scalping timeframe.

hi i think its a good idea to switch timeframes whatever your trading, say you set up/mark up on the 4H TF the 15 min TF will give you alot more understanding of price action and you are able to get in alot earlier as well i hope this helps
Yes you are absolutely correct!!

Back