Time frames

I like to look at multiple timeframes, from monthly, then weekly, daily until low timeframe, because with looking at multiple timeframes, I get different vie about the market pattern, sometimes in daily move bullish, but in M15 on bearish, in this case, I like to use daily timeframe as trigger position, but waiting on M15 confirmed

I think others have said but I trade the smaller timeframes, but get reassurance from the higher timeframes that my entry is correct

From my perspective, it is better to use different timeframes in order to look at the current situation of the market from different angles and be more precise in indicatin the current trend.

Which time frame would be best for beginners and newbies to trade using the EURUSD currency pairs?

Which time frame would be best for beginners and newbies to trade using the EURUSD currency pairs?
I think it will depend on your style, for a short-term trading plan use H1 band M15 already a good timeframe to make forex trading decisions, but swing trading will use at least a daily timeframe.

you have to always make your analysis on multiple timeframes
Definetely. The main thing in my opinion is a proper analysis on each timeframe which you consider as your main timeframe. If we speak about trend trainding there is no actually differences which timeframe the trader pick, because the trend movement is being saved at every timeframe. If we see that trend on H4 is bullish (and there are no patterns like double top or other which can point that the trend will be reversed), then on M5 it also is bullish, thus it doesn't matter. Otherwise, if we speak about other strategies then the conclusion which timeframe is the best is only achievable in case of practicing on demo.

Yes because big sharks can't move positions too frequently (obviously due to size). So yes, when the make trades they initiate some medium-term or long-term trends.

Back