Trade4xpro roz camp is a liar and a thief

brycer

Private
I bought Roz Camp's Trade4xPro course under the premise that it offered a "30 day no questions asked money back guarantee."

Her ad copy stated, "And when I say risk free I do not mean there are any hidden criteria (I have been stung this way and its unfair!) I can offer this because I have massive confidence in trading this way, as I know it works!" LIAR!!!!!!

I wasn't satisfied with the course content and in less than 30 days asked for my money back. Roz Camp, the seller of the course, ignored my request, and all subsequent email and skype requests.

I filed a claim on paypal that wasn't valid according to paypal because a forex course is an "intangible item"(!)

Roz Camp is now taking more clients for her course. Do not fall prey to her lies and her scam. During the 28 days that I was in her trade room, she changed the structure of the course 3 times. Every week there was a different strategy. The strategy that was covered in the course manual wasn't even discussed in the room.

This woman is a thief and is trying to steal more money by taking on more unassuming clients.

Do not give her your money.

If you want to know about the course material ask questions here, I'll gladly answer them.

Also, I found out after paying for the course that if you google for her course material and indicators they are available on the internet. Go get em! Rip her off, she would do the same to you.

More Information

Roz Camp decided that she would finally respond to an email yesterday.

In it she gave her reason for not honouring her 30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.

She said that I was past the 30 day limit. ANOTHER LIE!

I purchased the course on February 13th, and requested the refund on March 12th. February has 29 days. That is under 30 days. Even if it were 1 or 2 days past 30, I would expect a decent and honourable vendor to still honour her word and guarantee. Not Roz Camp.

Here's email records of when I purchased the course and subsequently asked for a refund:

confirmation.jpgguarantee request.jpg2nd request.jpg

Here's email of her excuse for not giving a refund, stating that it was over 30 days, which it was not, as evidenced above:

roz answer.jpg

Here is evidence of Roz Camp's Trade4xPro "30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee":

thank you.jpgTrade4XPro Money Back Page.jpg

Last edited:
I would go ahead and complain to PayPal anyway. If enough complaints come in, this person could lose PayPal access.

I did complain to Paypal, and Paypal negligently sided with the seller due to the fact that this is an "intangible item."

They didn't even request any documents which clearly state Trade4xPro's refund guarantee. Paypal's claim's process was extremely poor. They based the claim on the fact that a forex course is intangible and not on the fact that the seller is lying and stealing from her buyers.

If they had even bothered to look at my information, they would easily find that Roz Camp is lying, but that didn't seem to concern them!

Go ahead and contact PayPal again. It's unlikely to get your money back, but if you keep hammering on failure to honor a moneyback guarantee along with scam and fraud, that will improve the chances of this person losing PayPal access.

BEWARE, Roz Camp is sending out emails selling her course for 50% off.

Same scam.

Don't fall for it.

Back