Tradefxm.ltd scmed me

Hello Jatin,
This is Mohsin from Auctions CM. I remember you spoke with one of my colleague Larib. That company's name is Nexcell and there are many brokers who use the same server. TradeFXM is not scam, there are certain brokers who are doing scam. You can call up my colleague and he can help you further to trace these loots and help you out.

Regards...
Plz u can give contect number

Sir i am from india . I get call from man they said all about auto trading and live account. Then after i make them 4500 usd by internet banking.now its showing 48000 usd and now they are my attanding my phone . Server name tradefxm
Live . They are not giving their web name also
Hi jatin. They did same thing with me. What you did after that?

Hi mohsin
Hello Jatin,
This is Mohsin from Auctions CM. I remember you spoke with one of my colleague Larib. That company's name is Nexcell and there are many brokers who use the same server. TradeFXM is not scam, there are certain brokers who are doing scam. You can call up my colleague and he can help you further to trace these loots and help you out.

Regards...
Hi mohsin. Global Forex also using tradefxm.live server. Thaye are not attending my calls after received money. Any suggestion?

Hello Jatin,

Regards...
Hello Mohsin, Can you help victims here if you can do anything for them?

Hello Jatin,

Regards...

Sir i am from india . In july I got call from global Forex based in surat, gujrat. they said it's all about auto trading and live account in mt4. Then after i made payment 1550 usd by internet banking. After 10 days they said my accountcrashed and i lost all my money. But in mt4 still $1550 is their. Now they are not attanding my phone . Server name tradefxm
Live . They are not giving their web name also. Some people name are- vishal-09586525613, rahul-07043987335, jitu-09601295542. Their way of talking is very bad now. I want to file a case against them. Please suggest me what to do. My number- 9900033940

I asked mt4 terminal .they reapled they have information about broker and server
Hi jatin. Can you help me?
Sir i am from india . In july I got call from global Forex based in surat, gujrat. they said it's all about auto trading and live account in mt4. Then after i made payment 1550 usd by internet banking. After 10 days they said my accountcrashed and i lost all my money. But in mt4 still $1550 is their. Now they are not attanding my phone . Server name tradefxm
Live . They are not giving their web name also. Some people name are- vishal-09586525613, rahul-07043987335, jitu-09601295542. Their way of talking is very bad now. I want to file a case against them. Please suggest me what to do. My number- 9900033940

Hi jatin. Can you help me?
What steps have you taken so far to get your funds back.

Hello Jatin,

Regards...

1. Sir i am from india . In july I got call from global Forex based in surat, gujrat. they said it's all about auto trading and live account in mt4. Then after i made payment 1550 usd by internet banking. After 10 days they said my accountcrashed and i lost all my money. But in mt4 still $1550 is their. Now they are not attanding my phone . Server name tradefxm
    Live . They are not giving their web name also. Some people name are- vishal-09586525613, rahul-07043987335, jitu-09601295542. Their way of talking is very bad now. I want to file a case against them. Please suggest me what to do. My number- 7008013376

2. FxMasterLt. Colonel
    There is a reply from Mohsin on that thread, you can quote his post and tell him that you are facing the same problem with them. Also, Trading is illegible In India so you can make compliant to those guys along with their name and mobile number.

3. DhirenRecruit

There is a reply from Mohsin on that thread, you can quote his post and tell him that you are facing the same problem with them. Also, Trading is illegible In India so you can make compliant to those guys along with their name and mobile number.
    Ok. Any other suggestions?

Back