Tradefxm.ltd scmed me

There is a reply from Mohsin on that thread, you can quote his post and tell him that you are facing the same problem with them. Also, Trading is illegible In India so you can make compliant to those guys along with their name and mobile number.
Ok. Any other suggestions?

Hello Dhiren and others who are getting scammed from Nexcell and Globetrade. You can contact me on 9769599776. I can definitely do as best as possible to help you get your hard earned money back.

I have shared my number with dhiren. Anyone more victims can contact dhiren to join and get the problem solved with globe tradefxm
  1. Sir i am from india . In july I got call from global Forex based in surat, gujrat. they said it's all about auto trading and live account in mt4. Then after i made payment 1550 usd by internet banking. After 10 days they said my accountcrashed and i lost all my money. But in mt4 still $1550 is their. Now they are not attanding my phone . Server name tradefxm
    Live . They are not giving their web name also. Some people name are- vishal-09586525613, rahul-07043987335, jitu-09601295542. Their way of talking is very bad now. I want to file a case against them. Please suggest me what to do. My number- 7008013376

2. FxMasterLt. Colonel
    There is a reply from Mohsin on that thread, you can quote his post and tell him that you are facing the same problem with them. Also, Trading is illegible In India so you can make compliant to those guys along with their name and mobile number.

3. DhirenRecruit

Sir i am from india . I get call from man they said all about auto trading and live account. Then after i make them 1900 usd .now its showing 21000 usd and now they are not attanding my phone . Server name tradefxm
Live . They are not giving their web name also

Sir i am from india . I get call from man they said all about auto trading and live account. Then after i make them 1900 usd .now its showing 21000 usd and now they are not attanding my phone . Server name tradefxm
Live . They are not giving their web name also

Contact me on 7008013376

hi,

My name is Sudhir s Anchan i have an account with your company (2100057619) in which I have 1570$.
My account Manager is a guy named NIRAV.
I have been calling you people frm the last 2 months for withdrawal and no one is replying.
I have come to notice that your company is a fraud and you guys are looting people in the name of auto trading,and this is not auto trading,you people are not sharing the real password with clients instead you are only fooling clients by giving them investor passwords of their account and your account managers are trading in clients account.
And also you people are calling from Mumbai,and misleading clients into believing that you are calling frm Gujrat by using a fake gujrat's no.
You have multiple companies.
TRADEFXM
NEXCELLFX
I have a lot more information about you guys and your company,so I am alarming you guys that if you people don't refund my money(1570$) in the next 2 days,i am going to take this matter up to people from which you guys will not like hearing.
I am also going to post a complaint in the name of your companies on open forums.
DO NOT TROUBLE ME OR ELSE IF I START TROUBLING YOU PEOPLE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY HEAVILY.

Thanks & Regards

SUDHIR ANCHAN

mob no : 9320284224 / 9167326526

hi,

My name is Sudhir s Anchan i have an account with your company (2100057619) in which I have 1570$.
I have been calling you people frm the last 2 months for withdrawal and no one is replying.
I have come to notice that your company is a fraud and you guys are looting people in the name of auto trading,and this is not auto trading,you people are not sharing the real password with clients instead you are only fooling clients by giving them investor passwords of their account and your account managers are trading in clients account.
And also you people are calling from Mumbai,and misleading clients into believing that you are calling frm Gujrat by using a fake gujrat's no.
TRADEFXM
NEXCELLFX
I have a lot more information about you guys and your company,so I am alarming you guys that if you people don't refund my money(1570$) in the next 2 days,i am going to take this matter up to people from which you guys will not like hearing.
I am also going to post a complaint in the name of your companies on open forums.
DO NOT TROUBLE ME OR ELSE IF I START TROUBLING YOU PEOPLE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY HEAVILY.

Thanks & Regards

SUDHIR ANCHAN

Open new thread in scam folder along with the details you have shared here.

Hello Sir, I hope You are talking about MT4 server name.It is difficult to find out the broker details with only server name. You can also raise a complaint with metaquotes.net to get the complete broker details. Hope you will get some kind of solutions.
Thanks
hi,

TRADEFXM
NEXCELLFX

Thanks & Regards

SUDHIR ANCHAN

Dear Sudhir,
Did you received your money from tradefxm, if yes how yiu received ?, I am also trade with them

Hello Dhiren and others who are getting scammed from Nexcell and Globetrade. You can contact me on 9769599776. I can definitely do as best as possible to help you get your hard earned money back.
Hi,
I have the same case with tradefxm-live, can you tell me how get my money ?

Hi,
I have the same case with tradefxm-live, can you tell me how get my money ?
Note: I am starting with them 06/09/2017, i transfer to them 9000 USD, now my balance is 24,492 USD, when I request to send me my balance, they said you must transfer 5000 USD as commission in order to send me 24,492 USD. How can that ??!!

Back