Trading Signals with the Smiley methods

Cool

Hi everybody,

my trades for today from GU, EU and EJ. Win some, lose some, but together I took 134 pips from it. Job done.

Have a nice day,

Regads,

Mischo.

Attachments

• GU.jpg
    GU.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 13
  • EU.jpg
    EU.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 9
  • EJ.jpg
    EJ.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 10
Wed trades

Hi good after noon all i hope you all well and good, another great day target was achieved in the morning.

in the morning I took EJ long manage to lock +25 pips on it but unfortunaltley got stopped out before I hit my target which was 44pips and also I was long on the cable came out a Break even, then it grapped after and generated a double bottom on the 15m time frame then we had a nice rally so managed to grap 32 pips from it also i a trade on the EU which came outof +1 and another one came out at Break even got stoped by 1 pips then the EU rally up to hit my target but again ot was just unfortunate that got stopped out.
I have attached some charts for todays trades

Until tommorow

Christopher.abu.aita

Attachments

• eu1.gif
    eu1.gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 12
  • gu1.gif
    gu1.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
Monday 15th feb 2010 trades

Hi People,

Today it was very tricky, since the USA Holidays we managed to trade ealy in the morning and took few pips

so we took the EJ first trade short, came out at -19
then we took the GU short also and manage to get 31pips , then the market turned around we took the GJ long got 28pips and also took the GU long +10 so total today 50 pips daily target , i was not Pateint enough to wait on the GU we had the trade open for nearly 2:30 hours then I took 10 pips of course after i close the position the market rally and move north about 50 pips to our favour never mind that all for today until tommorow guys and its a good start for the week by the way last weeks total was 299 pips

until tommorow
Chris

Attachments

• ej.gif
    ej.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 11
  • gulong.gif
    gulong.gif
    26.2 KB · Views: 11
  • gj.gif
    gj.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 10