Trading with several brokers

It is a necessity these days to trade with several brokers. The market is very volatile and even the brokers are getting bankrupt so its not safe to keep your all funds in one single broker.

It is a necessity these days to trade with several brokers. The market is very volatile and even the brokers are getting bankrupt so its not safe to keep your all funds in one single broker.

We have to keep our trading funds in more than one broker and the reason is that the amount of liquidity they have will differ according to their LP providers :D

I suppose the best way is to go with 2-3 brokers max, which have more or less similar trading rules, not to get them mixed up. and also you can really compare them with the same strategy, choosing the best one for you or............. you get stuck with them not being able to withdraw, who knows :D:D jk

I think that we shouldn't keep all eggs in one basket. So I totally agree with an opinion that it's better to work with 2-3 good brokers. So if something bad happens with one of them, you will have at least one more to trade with.

I think that we shouldn't keep all eggs in one basket. So I totally agree with an opinion that it's better to work with 2-3 good brokers. So if something bad happens with one of them, you will have at least one more to trade with.

I am trading with 3 Forex brokers at the moment. The main thing that i will look for is the spreads and the rates to see that which one is giving me better trading rates :)

I am also trading with more than one broker and the main reason behind this is diversifying my risks and portfolio as well.

We have to keep our trading funds in more than one broker and the reason is that the amount of liquidity they have will differ according to their LP providers :D

That's one reason but if one of them refused to pay us our profits in the form of withdrawals you still have other 2 to trade with.

That's one reason but if one of them refused to pay us our profits in the form of withdrawals you still have other 2 to trade with.
I am also trade on several broker, and so far most difficulties still how to making profit consistently, about withdraw money from account trading, grateful still smoothly processed

I do not think that any broker will not pay the profits if they are genuine and good brokers, which is also a reason for us to make sure that we are trading with the ones we can trust :)

Back