Trading with several brokers

Antonio_84

Recruit

Aaron Dias

Recruit
Initially, one broker is more than enough to keep track of. If your account grows to the point where a broker scam or bankruptcy could really hurt, then it's time to spread your risk by splitting your cash between 2 or more brokers. I've covered this in one of my Wealth Protection articles in this folder:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/
Thank you for the Informative series of Articles posted as they will be much Helpful for the Newbie traders :D

downtrend

Sergeant
It should be at least 3 brokers. Trade one by one in each, only keep the best broker for your trading, it will take time but spending time in such activities will pay greatly in the end.

Whitesnake

Corporal
I started trading with one broker and now i have more than 10-11 broker accounts, but only 2-3 with real money rest all are crashed. :(

Murat Bozkurt

Recruit
I am a newbie, if anyone interested and patient enough please write me message, I am on a paid signal system but i dont fully know how to use it

iMusingKiMi

Sergeant
I started trading with one broker and now i have more than 10-11 broker accounts, but only 2-3 with real money rest all are crashed. :(
Glad you are honest and I believe not a lot of people have the courage to admit this. And of course you are not the first and absolutely not the last as well.