Tradorax stole my money!!!

kho830

Recruit
FPA, please help me claim my money from this scam Tradorax . I invested about $27500 with Tradorax using 3 of my credit cards and my total balance was 25025.86 GBP in June. My account manager switched my account from US Dollars to GBP in February. I started to make my withdrawal in April and was cancelled by them. I was nervous then because I skyped, emailed, chatted, and called but no response from anyone. So I had my banks to chargeback and finally mister Dean Richmond from Tradorax called me and made me an agreement to return my money and close the account if I called my banks to cancel all chargeback. He lied. After I had done what he requested he then disappeared and never responded to my emails. Even though they kept cancel my withdrawals I kept requesting so that they could not use my funds to make trades without my consent. In July they emailed me a withdrawal confirmation of 25025.86 GBP which I only received 9010.45 US Dollars to one of my 3 bank cards. The remainder of the refund I am still hoping to receive with FPA's help.

Attachments

• withdrawalCancelled.PNG
    withdrawalCancelled.PNG
    89.7 KB · Views: 0
  • deanRichmond.png
    deanRichmond.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 0
  • withdrawal confirmation.PNG
    withdrawal confirmation.PNG
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • refund_72116.PNG
    refund_72116.PNG
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
You have ample evidences. Why not inform your bank and open another chargeback dispute for the remaining amounts?

You have ample evidences. Why not inform your bank and open another chargeback dispute for the remaining amounts?
Yes, I did try to open another chargeback with my bank, but they said Tradorax gave them only 30 days to respond. The time between I cancelled my first chargeback and waited for them to return my withdrawal as they agreed past 30 days. Tradorax tricked me again, they knew how it worked. I was surprised to receive their withdrawal confirmation, but didn't realize they only returned portion of the total refunds.

FPA, please help me claim my money from this scam Tradorax . I invested about $27500 with Tradorax using 3 of my credit cards and my total balance was 25025.86 GBP in June. My account manager switched my account from US Dollars to GBP in February. I started to make my withdrawal in April and was cancelled by them. I was nervous then because I skyped, emailed, chatted, and called but no response from anyone. So I had my banks to chargeback and finally mister Dean Richmond from Tradorax called me and made me an agreement to return my money and close the account if I called my banks to cancel all chargeback. He lied. After I had done what he requested he then disappeared and never responded to my emails. Even though they kept cancel my withdrawals I kept requesting so that they could not use my funds to make trades without my consent. In July they emailed me a withdrawal confirmation of 25025.86 GBP which I only received 9010.45 US Dollars to one of my 3 bank cards. The remainder of the refund I am still hoping to receive with FPA's help.
Send them the link to this thread and invite them to join the discussion.

If you haven't done so already, leave them a nice shiny 1 star review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.tradorax.com

Go to your bank and explain exactly what Tradorax has been doing. Ask if you can reinstate the chargeback. If the bank says you can't, it's probably worth a professional consultation with WinChargeback.

Back