• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TriadFormula.com

General discussions of a financial company
Just noticed you're in the UK. You've got no worries then..

I don't know tons about spread betting firms (being Canadian), but hopefully Triad works fine with those and UK traders can trade tax-free.

If Triad works as well as advertised, perhaps I'll explore if a Canadian can open an account at a UK-based spread-betting firm.

Last edited:
Forgot what my original account was so made a new one.

Have just posted a Review with 1 star on the Triad formula. I have detailed the dates timeline of interaction with this and the service is absolute shoddy. I had to wait near 2 weeks before UPS sent me a tracking # after receiving an email soon after ordering saying it would be out that week.

The "Limited" offer is a falacy as new "Limited" offers pop up further burdening their support. Email response from support is lacking at best and as a result a cancellation request was not acted upon until AFTER UPS send the product out of the US. (I order May 7th...Cancelled (by email) on the 20th...UPS receive it on the 22nd of May, it leaves the US on the 26th....very ample time!!).

Response to ensuring credit card reimbursement is a flat...you have to return it to us to receive the reimbursement! Forcing me to pay shipping on something that should NOT have left the States!!

Called UPS and asked them not to deliver it as it was originally cancelled. They need to contact SharpTrade Partners to ensure they will cover the return shipping fees.

Should they honour the dateline and cover it, I will happily change the rating to something higher, but still low due to overburdened support personnel.

Very Poor

OK here it is - I have thoroughly tested TRIAD. Very disappointed with this product - certainly not worth $2000. Reasons - Firstly the product was so over hyped that the reality had to be nothing but disappointing. The system claims to work in all conditions and auto adapt to suit every market BUT what it doesn't tell you is that most of the work is done as predictions of where the market might go with pending orders on daily time frames so outside the market they are less than likely to hit. Also why box something up which once you have access to members area you can watch online anyway and even download the entire glossy manual as PDF. I am getting my money back.

I've got my package today and trying it out.

Just in case and to be ready...how do I cancel/return the system/package to get my money back?

anybody can help?

The return address is:

Sharptrade Partners, LLC
Triad Formula
500 E. 76th Ave
Denver, CO 80229

Please ensure your name, address and email address are included in the
package.

Once we receive your return in good condition, we will issue your refund.

Best Regards,

<edit>
Customer Support

Still waiting on a response from Support. Jason sure does run a ****ty business. Shame Bill and Dustin jumped on his bandwagon cause now they don't look so good to me due to their interaction with this shambles.

Have had more timely updates from UPS than I have had out of this Triad crap.

No response about my return of Triad, been 2 weeks!

OK, I started this tread and now I am worried that the Triad people are scamming me. I bought this on my debit card so I don't know about how I can get my bank to reverse the payment. :hissyfit:

I mailed this box back, which wasn't necessary since you can download everything from the site. Plus, they didn't need to break it up into 6 CDs. All the stuff would have fit onto half of one CD or less. The whole indicator install program is only 8 megs of data!

I returned the product to them and it has arrived at the correct address 2 weeks ago. It was sent with confirmation and I get no response now from Triad (FXimpact) now! I've been emailing every day! :hissyfit:

I will be talking with my bank Monday and taking legal action ASAP. If that doesn't pan out I will fill out a SCAM ticket with FPA and go from there.

Also, the indicators are not that great. There are plenty of great indicators and trading system for cheep or free on the FOREX forums that are just as good and if you do some learning on your own you will be making money without this system. Triad is not worth $2K and I regret getting involved with it. Stay away from it. :unhappy:

Does anyone have recommendations of what I can do to get my cash back?

Update: 6-1-9

So I get an email from both Jason and Alison at Triad Formula and they say they have processed my refund and that they have a huge amount of support work to work through. I will see if I really get my refund or not. So far it has take almost 1 month since I got involved with them to reverse my decision. I think the lesson here is use your brain, not your debit card to be successful with trading. I am finding Trading Guide shows Forex traders how to maximize profits! to be useful and only $77, great support, and through clickbank.

I have been scammed twice now with these slick marketing deals and am not going to buy anymore of this crap.

Updated:
Finally got my refund. I am relieved.

Last edited:
Did you pay in 1 instalment or 3? If 3 then you must cancel your debit card and change the number or they will keep taking from you.

So here we are...several days later....

UPS state that they have received instructions to "abandon" the package as the shipper does not want it returned.

My last comment from Jason's support is :

The return address is:

Sharptrade Partners, LLC
Triad Formula
500 E. 76th Ave
Denver, CO 80229

Please ensure your name, address and email address are included in the
package.

Once we receive your return in good condition, we will issue your refund.

Now I appreciate that support personnel are overburdened. But this bit about making sure they receive the package BEFORE refunding although may be acceptable, is looking like it "may" cause issues with them refusing the delivery.

I have shot support another email with this latest update and am awaiting their reply.

I am ready to give Jason a big fat SCAM on the sheer horrendous level of support this guy is presenting.

For the record I confirmed with UPS that the return address IS the same as the one above. So this is not a case of the product being shipped from say a factory, and the return address being different.

<finger on SCAM button>

Last edited:
o man

Gosh, now I'm waiting for a refund.
I packaged it up nicely and sent it fedex with confirmation. It arrived at their place a few days ago. I have received no response, but I will wait awhile, they already charged my credit card a 2nd installment, so now i'm getting worried.
I e-mailed them 3 times already. Maybe they're really busy because everyone is returning the product?

But I see one person said he got a refund after a month.

I cannot get a response from support and have been emailing them for nearly 2 weeks now. All I have been trying to do is get the correct address to return Triad to them. I am not impressed with it and want to return it in accordance with his published guarantee.

Has anyone tried contacting them by phone?

This has turned into a very disturbing situation for many of us.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Update:
I finally got a phone call from support@fximpact...they claim they have been trying to answer my emails, but theirs bounced. I question that since Jason's emails from support@fximpact have been coming through.

Anyway, the caller gave me the same return address posted elsewhere in this thread so I am encouraged. My package will be returned to them on 6-8. Holding my breath until I get my refund.

Update:
I received my refund one week after they received the package in Denver. I'm happy, all is well...end of story!!!

Last edited:
Back