• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TriadFormula.com

General discussions of a financial company
Has anyone a good expereince using Triad?

It's very pretty, but I find few if any trades have triggered; I've neither won nor lost a lot on it. Certainly I'm with the consensus here that there is little to justify keeping it; but am I being premature?

Has anyone had a good experience using it?

OK, I was being premature...

2 trades triggered today (EURUSD target breakout on the daily timescale, and GBPUSD trend-finder on the daily timescale), both stopped-out, 130 PIP loss.

Day trading on the hourly time frame using trend-finder following over-extended bar, swing trades, and inside bars identified on the daily time-frame has proved to be a total waste of time for me for weeks; few of the identified trades trigger, and most of those that do are close to the end of their trends by the time they are triggered and so stop-out on reversal.

When I look back over the last few weeks, I can see it is just a loss maker. On the forum here dedicated to Triad there is not one single positive review.

I'm basically too busy doing real trading to spend any more time on this. I had hoped it was going to reduce my workload, but sadly it has not; today I had to make up Triad's 130 PIP loss with manual trading before I could quit, so it actually cost me time. Back in the box with my copy as well.

If you haven't bought it, don't bother. If you are determined to give it a go, you should have little difficulty getting a copy as they appear to still be selling it and, given the number of returns reported here, no doubt they will soon be doing a third release :)

Traid is about to launch again-it seems

Have been receiving some emails from Jason and co it seems that he is about to market his systems again. Managed to get hold of his Triad system and looking at the indicators and how the system is menat to work, it appeasr that there are many false signals. Have not used it for trading so cannot comemnt if it actually works.

Had a "lightbulb" moment today. If you think back to the Califorinian goldrush days, how many prospectors made money versus the guys who sold you picks, shovels, food and anything versus them digging for gold? No wonder there are some many "traders" out there wanting to flog their systems. There is no doubt far more money selling the picks and shovels than there is trading-in my opinion anyway.

Triad

I have used various systems released by Foreximpact over the last several years and have never had a problem with the company living up to its guarantees. Several times I was owed money and was promptly refunded. As far as the technical support it has been excellent. My emails were logged and responded to within 24 hours.

I have made money with Triad and think it is based on sound programming logic. It like any trading system (EA, manual mechanical or human system) will not work all the time. Anyone trading these systems must have a basic knowledge of forex or they will lose money. These and all mechanical systems will blow up if common sense is not used.

Also, it is imperative you review and STUDY the provided materials and then trade in simulation before going live. The training material provided with this specific system is excellent (best I've seen). I strongly suggest one study the provided training modules and listen to the follow up webinars several times.

Back