ufxmarkets financial fraud - Resolved

Full refund means?

1. Cash sent to your bank account.
2. Withdrawable cash placed into your trading account.
3. Some sort of bonus placed into your trading account.
4. Something else?

I have a solution with UFXMarkets. John Andrews contacted me and I received a full financial refund. I am so happy. Now, I know that they are honest enough and solve problems.

Just answer yes/No

Have you got all your money back to your bank account?

this Jhon andrews I think he is okey.And i think my countrymen had his money back.Now I'm a littel consern about my money but this dicution made to belive that if I want I can take it back

Why spend time wondering? Just try to withdraw a significant part of your account and see what happens.

Just answer yes/No

Have you got all your money back to your bank account?

Sorry for my late answer. I wait to be sure that will get all money back before to write in a case they change their mind.

Yes I can confirm that I withdraw the last amount from my account $541.31 and after a few days they add more $1730 in my account that I request a withdraw almost immediately. After 2 days they was in my skrill account and now in my bank.

this Jhon andrews I think he is okey.And i think my countrymen had his money back.Now I'm a littel consern about my money but this dicution made to belive that if I want I can take it back

Sorry but who exactly you are to know anything for me? Based on what information do you think Jhon Andrews is okey?

Yes, he is ok because when I write him on the next day I receive answer and the day after a solution. But as I not told anything about our conversation to anyone so you not have a chance to know this.

I can say only one big "Thank you" to Jhon Andrews for his fast reaction and good solution.

He is my account maneger and I'm also a bulgarian men:) .He help me with some not to lose all of my money ... and in a few days I will withdraw some money, now I'm more relax to know that they gave back money

i agree ufx markets gave me the kiss of death on aug 1st 2014 . the company and its employees (at least the ones i dealt with gave me a bad advise).

On august 1st the scam happened 15 days after I opened an account and deposited a total us 34221 and my account had made a good profit.
I received a call from This new guy ibrahim told me he is the boss of kamal so I can trust him
I kept mentioning that I want my account low medium risk and kamal assured me that he will not play with a big amount and ibrahim did
Broker ibrahim advised over phone selling of 400000 of silver when market trend was moving up
I had to trust him because I didn't study silver
I kept mentioning over the phone the fact that it's a high risk transaction of 400000 but he assured me to depend on Allah and go for the deal and he is sure about it
I kept mentioning are you sure sell not buy ?
He told me to limit profit on silver do to only us1000 only why risk losing us 67000 for a profit of 1000 it's a scam obviously
The deal was completely wrong evidently if I was given 5 minutes to analyse I would have figured it out
They also ignored my us 10,000 withdrawal before all this happened

Hi Eddiger,

Can you share the contact details of Mr. John Andrews.

I am also victim of this Scam.

Thank You

Hi Eddiger,

Can you share the contact details of Mr. John Andrews.

I am also victim of this Scam.

Thank You

Probably a fake name, they are in Israel so he must have got an Israeli name...

If you got scammed you better open your own thread.

Back