ufxmarkets financial fraud - Resolved

saykor

Recruit
Dear all,
I read in your forum and my case is not more different from many other. I am a beginner in a forex and Emily from ufxmarkets convice me to invest on a first place $500 to start to learn me how to trade. After a few days Shane introduce as a Senior account manager and ask me to invest more $500 if I want to have a personal account manager who will give me a recommendations to make a money. So my investment up to $1000. He try 2 time to involve me in a "opportunity of a lifetime" but I refuse to invest more money. Then after a time come other Senior account manager named David who will continue to work with me. He make some trades on profit or loses and grow my account to $1600 then all start to go down and down. In Crude Oil with a high risk deal go on -1500 and he ask me to invest more $5000... they always ask for $5000. to stabilize my account. I suppose you hear this already... I not have so much money but add more $1000. He try to convince me to give him a information for my credit card but I use Skrill and not give him my CC info. With the fresh $1000 in my account when other position is still on negative he continue to open a high risk deals and the end result was all position automatically closed. In the meantime I send him a email that will withdraw everything that left in my account and on the next morning he call me 8:20AM Bulgarian time to invest in a last deal that will recover me from loses. The Kiss of Death 8000 XAG on Silver and lost all my money.

I send email to their complain department on 7th Jul - no answer. Send a second email to same email and to all 3 persons that contact with me to this moment - no answer to this moment. I am ready to complain to all regulators in EU in same time, to my bank if they can do a charge back, to all their payment systems to know wish what scammers they deal and to our financial police.

For a last try i find in this forum a email on Alex from their customer department and now I will send email to him if they will do a full refund me or not. I will give him a last 48hr from now to do a right thing.

Regards

As far as I know they are Belize regulated at the moment.

Also they have lunched their new brand http://ufx.com/ which is EU regulated. This was done to separate people they can scam easily (the non EU) from the ones they can't easily.

Thank you for your answers.
I have a pictures on the closed positions from my account. Have few emails that David tell me to open as a high risk trades. Have few emails where they send me their "opportunity of a lifetime". What other evidence I can use? You know they call by phone to not have a email evidence. But as our mobile operators keep save all phone calls if we go in court I can as to be released.

Yesterday I talk with my bank and they ask me to go in their office to start a charback. I can do this for the last 2 transactions for around 1200$. The first 2x500$ is from February and 3 months from them is left. But last 2 is before around 20 days.

Yesterday I send email to Skrill because I use them with my CC to invest in ufxmarkets so i will wait their answer for 24hr before to start a charge back from my bank. I am not sure when use Skrill who need to do this - my bank or skrill.

If from ufxmarkets think that because I live in a poor country I not will do anything they are in a big mistake. It is easy and free to fill a regulator's forms and send emails.

I think you all need to send emails to their payment processors like Skrill, polipayments, sofort, cashu to stop their service. Not only to regulators. I suppose nobody want to deal with thieves. Anyone have information what bank they use?

Now someone from ufxmarkets call me on the phone. I not understand who... maybe is Alex because I send him email yesterday. But I told him to send me email and we will talk by email only and not by phone and close the phone call.
Now i receive a email from John Andrews:
------

I called to assist you with your complaint,

If you wish to get any type of assistance from me regarding this issue please explain what is the issue detailed in an email so I will be able to investigate further,

Best regards,

John Andrews
Senior manager

Email- johnan@ufxmarkets.com
Website- Online Forex Trading | FX, Shares & Commodities Trading | UFXMarkets
Phone: +44.208.150.0778 # 1264
Fax: +44.207.681.1810
-----------

Dear all,
I am a beginner in a forex and Emily from ufxmarkets convice me to invest on a first place $500 to start to learn me how to trade. After a few days Shane introduce as a Senior account manager and ask me to invest more $500 if I want to have a personal account manager who will give me a recommendations to make a money. So my investment up to $1000.

First of alll !!! You came late to FPA, If you searched about this company before on net then you will get notice that FPA marked ufxmarkets as a Scam Company at November 2, 2012.

Leave on star rating here and share what happened with you there too.

UFX Markets | UFX Bank | Scam Warning | Forex Peace Army

First of alll !!! You came late to FPA, If you searched about this company before on net then you will get notice that FPA marked ufxmarkets as a Scam Company at November 2, 2012.

Leave on star rating here and share what happened with you there too.

UFX Markets | UFX Bank | Scam Warning | Forex Peace Army

Yes you are right. If I was more clever will search in google and will find your great site before to invest and one single cent in their scam company. Thank you for this site. From here I learn for their scam scheme and that I am not alone. Else I suppose still will think they will recover my loses. But now I know they never will allow me to make any real profit or to recover my investment.

I am not sure what profit they have to want their clients to lost all his money? Maybe they not open a real deals on the forex market and all money from trades stay in their system?

Yes you are right. If I was more clever will search in google and will find your great site before to invest and one single cent in their scam company. Thank you for this site. From here I learn for their scam scheme and that I am not alone. Else I suppose still will think they will recover my loses. But now I know they never will allow me to make any real profit or to recover my investment.

I am not sure what profit they have to want their clients to lost all his money? Maybe they not open a real deals on the forex market and all money from trades stay in their system?

Well, there are also good brokers in the Market. We are trader and we are trading and earning too.

Few suggestion for your to choose another broker.

* do proper research before go live with any broker.
* Check if broker is regulated or not (Always choose Regulated broker).
* start trading with small deposit.

Best Of Luck.

I have a solution with UFXMarkets. John Andrews contacted me and I received a full financial refund. I am so happy. Now, I know that they are honest enough and solve problems.

Back