Unable to contact David Hick of Global FX

Gfxsignals has not contacted me or my husband for period of many months now-there is infact no point of contact in the company who even replies to us--our emails are ignored and so are our phone calls-we are literally at our wits end here and very worried--they promised us last year once the euro they needed to come down-did- they would then return our money---still no replies-

I have contacted Action Fraud Uk 0300123 2040 and they are investigating the names and addresses of the indivuduals involved with
this company- if you are in a similar situation please contact them also- the more people that come forward-the higher priority it recieves-

Please help us if you have any info-

Information website concerning GlobalFx Management Trading Ltd.

Hi there. There is a new website dedicated to informing the public about client experiences and the recent history of GlobalFx Management Trading Ltd. If this is of interest, here is the link: davidhick.com

For anyone interested in GlobalFx Management Trading Ltd. or David Hick, there is a new website covering client experiences, recent history, news and general information for the public: davidhick.com

Hello 6&2x3s

Has anyone been able to contact David Hick of Global FX. Global FX Website has been down for quite a few days and I can no longer Contact David Hick on SKYPE. http://www.gfxsignals.com:8080/GFXSignals/faces/index.xhtml

After some technical issues Global FX is now back again

Not sure why this thread is in the "Scam Alters Folder" but it seems to be something to do with "David Hick" not responding to one or more clients. :confused:

I would like to hear more on why mary48 contacted the Action Fraud Uk, do you think it was simply because the website was off the net for a short while, or is it more serious than that :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hello 6&2x3s

Yesterday myself and I think one other good friend at this forum, might have misunderstood the reason for your partaking in this discussion, because of the same type posting, so could you kindly explain your part in this issue, and perhaps show us some prove in a way of documentation etc (if any) to help us (the members/guests) get a better understanding of this problem.

Good luck
Liz

Apologies, Liz. The extra posting in the same thread was accidental - we thought we were making entries for different threads. Lack of familiarity with the FPA structure, sorry. Please feel free to remove any surplus entries! We are unsure quite what sort of documentation you are asking for?

Hello 6&2x3s

There is no need to Apologize :) I'm like yourself, just another member with no power to remove others posts, but I do try and help in my own small way to try and advise others about posting material that might help resolve disputes.

It seems the thread starter EricBubb opened this discussion back in September 2013 because of what seemed at the time, a problem with the "said" program's website being down, nothing much happened on this thread until 04/Oct/2014 when mary48 posted a message, stating that no-one had connected her for months and that the Action Fraud Uk had been contacted.

Then yourself joined this discussion with advise on how to get information on the "said" company etc.

But no-one has explained what the main problem is, or even posted any details/prove to back up any claims of a scam (if any) :confused:

I did some research of my own, and noticed that EricBubb did open a new thread later on in this forum, which appears to suggest that the individual in question from the programs website, withheld 2/3rd of his money.

So would it be possible if you or someone else could explain in more details, what the precise nature of this case is.

Good luck
Liz

The facts are there are people are posting here posting they cant contact the company they have invested there hard earned money with
and there is a whole website devoted to the subject and you say what exactly is the problem staggers me

Would be very different if it was your money ??? no

The facts are there are people are posting here posting they cant contact the company they have invested there hard earned money with
and there is a whole website devoted to the subject and you say what exactly is the problem staggers me

Would be very different if it was your money ??? no

What is your point by this post bro ?

Back