Under contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

choamj15

Private
Hi,
Can anyone please tell me the meaning of "The trades are under contract" for binary options? Many thanks.

Choa

In regular options, it would just mean you have a buy or sell contract.

Binaries are merely bets on whether the price at expiry would be above or below the price at entry. There is no contract, since binary firms have no real connection to the market besides a price feed (which has a high probability of being manipulated).

I have seen more and more binary options traders report being trapped in "long term contracts" which appear to make or lose profit beyond a fixed bet. These are generally forced onto the trader to both prevent withdrawals and to enable a scam broker to manipulate price in a way to tell the trader to deposit more money immediately since the account is about to crash.

If you can provide more details, I might be able to figure out more.

Don't waste your time. Switch to forex. There are many more opportunities and you can keep absolutely every step and decision in the market under control. It seems to me that binary options have no prospects at all.

How are your success in this format? It seems to me that now many traders avoid it, and work more in Forex, share your results (if it's not difficult)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back