• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Account (100752017) OctaFX - Placed withdrawal on request on 01/12/2024 for withdrawal request (W13533861). it says bank is under maintenance ?

I am having an issue with a company

Tom chang

Recruit
Hi, I placed a few withdraw transaction and its was rejected as they say that the card I used to deposit into Octa fix isn’t the card used and asked for evidence which I did. Their reply was the bank is under maintenance. If the bank is under maintenance why can I still deposit an additional euro 50 to Octa for with the same card ? It doesn’t make sense to me.

All screenshot below provided

Attachments

• IMG_7124.png
    IMG_7124.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7123.png
    IMG_7123.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7122.png
    IMG_7122.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7121.png
    IMG_7121.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7125.png
    IMG_7125.png
    224.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7126.png
    IMG_7126.png
    230.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7127.png
    IMG_7127.png
    253 KB · Views: 14
@FxMaster, please help to expedite this issue.
@OctaFX Rep , your live chat is not working. If I can deposit from my bank to Octa fx. There’s no reason when I withdrawal there is a bank maintenance. Please update on it. Thank you

Hi, I placed a few withdraw transaction and its was rejected as they say that the card I used to deposit into Octa fix isn’t the card used and asked for evidence which I did. Their reply was the bank is under maintenance. If the bank is under maintenance why can I still deposit an additional euro 50 to Octa for with the same card ? It doesn’t make sense to me.

All screenshot below provided
@OctaFX Rep, Can we have your attention here, please?

@OctaFX Rep , your live chat is not working. If I can deposit from my bank to Octa fx. There’s no reason when I withdrawal there is a bank maintenance. Please update on it. Thank you
What made you use OctaFx as a cfd broker?

There are numerous complaints on FPA dealing with delayed withdrawals, cancelled profits, etc.

Dear Tom Chang,

We apologise for being unable to respond earlier and for any inconvenience you faced. Unfortunately, there was a technical issue with the withdrawal method only. We would like to inform you that the deposit and withdrawal methods are considered separately, even if the source is the same. Under such circumstances, you are most welcome to use any alternate option available for you, and upon checking, we can see that your withdrawals were processed under ERC20.

We assure you that our finance department is working on fixing the technical issues and it may resolved at the earliest. If you face any issues or have any further queries, you are most welcome to contact us via any social media platform, live chat or email us at support@octafx.com. We are always available for you.

Kind regards,
Octa Rep.

Dear Tom Chang,

We apologise for being unable to respond earlier and for any inconvenience you faced. Unfortunately, there was a technical issue with the withdrawal method only. We would like to inform you that the deposit and withdrawal methods are considered separately, even if the source is the same. Under such circumstances, you are most welcome to use any alternate option available for you, and upon checking, we can see that your withdrawals were processed under ERC20.

We assure you that our finance department is working on fixing the technical issues and it may resolved at the earliest. If you face any issues or have any further queries, you are most welcome to contact us via any social media platform, live chat or email us at support@octafx.com. We are always available for you.

Kind regards,
Octa Rep.
@Tom chang, here is the reply from @OctaFX Rep. Kindly update us when you will have the answer from them.

hopefully tom gets his withdrawal processed and have this resolved. kindly do keep us updated thank you

Back