Resolved: OctaFX - Placed withdrawal request on Oct 9 2023, still money not credited

sunilkk

Recruit
Hi,

I placed a Withdrawal request in OctaFX on 9th Oct 2023.

Status is showing as processed but money not credited. I am following up OctaFX representative every day and I am getting same message that their financial team looking into the issue. There is no progress or any other update. Also there is no ETA.

OctaFX Withdrawal Request ID: W12463352

Please help resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Sunil

@FxMaster , please help expedite this issue. It's been 10 days and there is no progress.

@OctaFX Rep , I am reaching your representative through live chat and email. Still there is no update and progress. Help me resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Hi,

I placed a Withdrawal request in OctaFX on 9th Oct 2023.

Status is showing as processed but money not credited. I am following up OctaFX representative every day and I am getting same message that their financial team looking into the issue. There is no progress or any other update. Also there is no ETA.

OctaFX Withdrawal Request ID: W12463352

Please help resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Sunil
@OctaFX Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

My OctaFX Account: 42997831
Withdrawal Amount: $992
Withdrawal Request: W12463352

It's been 11 days and still money is not credited into my account.

My OctaFX Account: 42997831
Withdrawal Amount: $992
Withdrawal Request: W12463352

It's been 11 days and still money is not credited into my account.
Go to their live chat and send the thread link to them. Invite them to join the thread.

Go to their live chat and send the thread link to them. Invite them to join the thread.
@FxMaster ,

Finally money credited into my account today.

Thank you so much for your support. I believe they might have seen this message. Everyday I used to chat with them but no use and today before even I started live chat with them after your response, my money got credited. After 11 days of waiting they processed my withdrawal request today.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help. You are the best!

Thanks,
Sunil

@FxMaster ,

Finally money credited into my account today.

Thank you so much for your support. I believe they might have seen this message. Everyday I used to chat with them but no use and today before even I started live chat with them after your response, my money got credited. After 11 days of waiting they processed my withdrawal request today.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help. You are the best!

Thanks,
Sunil
Its great news :)

It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back