understanding of the strategies

They should understand how to adapt it to every asset or market condition.
Since every tradable instrument has its own peculiarities even within one asset class. And if you have full understanding of your strategy you can adjust it at any given time.
It also has to bring sustainable profits to its owner. That’s an obvious one I suppose.
Absolutely, adapting a trading strategy to different assets and market conditions is crucial

The main criterion for a clear strategy is the unambiguous interpretation of the signal and the impossibility of different interpretations.

How can traders ensure they have a thorough understanding of the strategies they are using?
I think by constantly learning about trading and market trends, using demo accounts to practice without risk, and regularly reviewing their past trades to learn from successes and mistakes.

They should, but not everyone understands
They should understand how to adapt it to every asset or market condition.
Since every tradable instrument has its own peculiarities even within one asset class. And if you have full understanding of your strategy you can adjust it at any given time.
It also has to bring sustainable profits to its owner. That’s an obvious one I suppose.

there are different factors but at the end, i guess the key is numbers
numbers do not lie and they don't make mistakes
so if you think you are right, after considering gaps and fundamental news that you were not aware of, finally you have to be a winner and if you are not so something is not right

Back