unforgettable trade story!

chen2020

Corporal
What's the craziest thing you've ever done in trading? From wild bets to unconventional strategies, we've all had those moments. Share your most unforgettable trade story!

It's not smart to risk all your money on just one trade, even if you're really sure about it. Some traders put a lot of their money on one trade because they strongly believe in it, but it's risky and could lead to big wins or big losses.

mine was to scalp gold about 2 years ago and i have made enough money for my travel but it was a sudden trade and right now i am not proud of that
making profit without taking care about sl and tp

Early in my trading career, I tried scalping during a volatile NFP announcement, ignoring conventional wisdom. The market moved so quickly my platform lagged, and I faced a significant loss as it turned against me. This painful lesson underscored the importance of risk management and following a solid trading plan over impulsive decisions.

mine was to scalp gold about 2 years ago and i have made enough money for my travel but it was a sudden trade and right now i am not proud of that
making profit without taking care about sl and tp
That's wonderful that it's a story with a happy ending. Where did you travel to?

Scalping gold can definitely be a wild ride! Profitable, yes, but risky without SL and TP.
oh yeah, brother, gold is fluctuating intraday so much that it's tough to scalp it without using classical risk management tools liek sl and tp, so I fully agree with your words.
nowadays the situation gets even worse, I mean from the point of volatility, according to my observations, it's getting tougher to predict future price movement. idk why, so I better restrain myself from trading this asset.

oh yeah, brother, gold is fluctuating intraday so much that it's tough to scalp it without using classical risk management tools liek sl and tp, so I fully agree with your words.
nowadays the situation gets even worse, I mean from the point of volatility, according to my observations, it's getting tougher to predict future price movement. idk why, so I better restrain myself from trading this asset.
I think one of the possible reasons for this is the instability of the global economic and political situation

Back