vanfunds, www.vanfunds.com

tony[]

Recruit
Hi, what do you know about this company?

The site says its head office is located in Panama, it also says that the company, registered in 2003 (the domain has been registered in 2009, though), conducts business with AA rated banks and financial institutions with the best reputations in the business and has, among its founders, former financial officers and managers of Credit Suisse, Bladex, and HSBC...
According to the reported past perfomances, the yield has been always positive (6-17%) for six year: this also looks suspicious.

Is it legit or scam?

Last edited:
I asked the online support for the names of the founders who supposedly had worked for those firms.
They didn't know, they could only give me the names of the management team:

President of Vandior Inc – Christian Widmer
Vice President of Vandior Inc - Oscar Rodriguez Valdes
General Manager - Eduardo Gómez
General Manager – Slavcho Kirilov
General Manager – Doris Herrmann
Client Department Supervisor - Javier Romero
Account Advisor - Tony Samson
Account Advisor - Kate Hayes
Media & PR – Steve Christophe
Marketing Department – Brad Steeves

(nothing I didn't know, I had already read them here: http://easy-hyip.blogspot.com/2009/09/vanfunds-in-panama.html)

Then I asked if they could find out exactly who had worked for Credit Suisse, who had worked for Bladex and who had worked for HSBC and let me know by email. They said yes, now I can only wait.

I'll keep you informed.

Last edited:
I think the very mention of the company on a HYIP blog is a warning sign in itself.

HYIPS pretty much are all scams. Read the article I linked to in my prior post in this thread.

After 1 month they still haven't answered my question.

As for the link mentioned by Pharaoh, I think Vanfunds matches points 1, 2, 3 in Ponzi warning signs and points 1, 2 (partially, it has referrerals commissions), 4 (partially, minimum investment is 200$), 5 in HYIP warning sings.

Back