Welcome Andrew! Our newest Giant!

Thank you Andrew: Welcome to FPA. I have been following you and getting your trend reports on a daily basis for some time and I am a definite fan. First thing in the morning I go to email, and look for your trend report, over coffee I then go over my charts and planned trades with your trend report in mind. Thank you for the consistent and very good directions over the last couple of years. I really appreciate them and you.

Thank you Andrew: Welcome to FPA. I have been following you and getting your trend reports on a daily basis for some time and I am a definite fan. First thing in the morning I go to email, and look for your trend report, over coffee I then go over my charts and planned trades with your trend report in mind. Thank you for the consistent and very good directions over the last couple of years. I really appreciate them and you.
Thanks for that - it's now been more than 5 years since I started posting daily here on FPA. Glad to help out with your trading.

Hi Traders,

It's fantastic to be here and I'm really looking forward to posting here each day of the trading week and sharing some valuable information with you.

As Bill has mentioned above, he has already stolen much of my into information but I thought I would add a bit more about myself and the type of information I will be posting here.

I first started to hear about Forex trading back in 2003 when I was a dairy farmer, getting up at 5am, 7 days a week. My time as a dairy farmer was coming towards an end due to an unfortunate divorce and at the time I had no idea what I was going to do once I finished my farming career. At the time I had a 2 year old Son who I had to look after and so I needed to find something to do that allowed me to look after him for the majority of the time. I attended one of those "too good to be true" seminars in Auckland, New Zealand and even though the course I subsequently took was not that great (but very expensive), it did however start the bug and from that moment on, I was completely hooked on Forex trading.

So by 2004 I was trading and like most new traders I spent many hundreds (and thousands) of hours researching every possible system out there online. I was watching charts all day and night, I had every indicator on my charts, I was reading through every Forum and I bought every e-book and EA/Robot possible. However, surprise, surprise the result was the same every time - I made no consistent money and I became more and more confused.

I developed a strategy that worked for me and it largely involved price action. I got to understand that almost all indicators don't actually help you as a trader and eventually I realised that the longer time frame charts were far more reliable. Understanding the importance of good, low risk money management and also understanding that more trading did not always equate to more money was something that also developed.

By 2008 I was sending daily trading signals and it was as a result of the success of those trades that "The Forex Trading Coach" began. In 2009 I was teaching in-person and I taught individuals in New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, France, Spain and England. I was then approached by a broker in Auckland to help teach some of their clients and this led to group training days. Webinar tuition developed from that and by January 2011 my Online Video Course was made available and this is the same course that is available today. The rest as they say is history.

I have always prided myself on giving top quality training and help for my clients and I am very privileged to say that I have a very high rating here on the Forex Peace Army website. You can view my reviews here: The Forex Trading Coach | TheForexTradingCoach.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

A little bit about me. I live on a 4 acre lifestyle block just out of Hamilton in the North Island of New Zealand. I was born in England and moved here in 1997 and jumped off the plane not knowing a single person apart from my new boss, whom I had met once for an hour several months before. New Zealand is an amazing Country to live in (possibly the best place on the planet). Outside of Forex trading, I am a Karate Sensei (teacher) and a huge fan of cricket (sorry if you don't know what cricket is). My wife runs our holiday accommodation business, Spaview in Queenstown. I am now happily married again and we have 5 children.

I will be posting my assessment here of the strongest and weakest currencies for each new trading day. I base my decisions on the close of the day at 5pm EST (New York Time) and I will have my analysis posted on this site for you to view by 6pm EST.

I will also be suggesting the likely direction for various currency pairs based on the same analysis. These are not specific trading signals - those are reserved for my coaching clients, but you will be able to trade your existing strategy with the aid of the "likely" direction for the day. Of course as with any trading there are good and bad days but I strongly believe that if you mostly decide to trade in the direction of the main daily direction bias then logic would suggest you are giving yourself the best chance of success.

I hope that you find the information I will be posting very useful in helping you become a successful Forex trader.

Happy Trading!

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Nice to meet you Andrew look forward to reading your posts

Back