• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Weltrade.com

I am having an issue with a company
Step 1. Don't do anything bad to yourself. If anything happens to you, that's one less person to provide evidence and testimony against the scammers.

Step 2. Start giving evidence NOW. Report it to the regulators in your country. Report it to the more aggressive regulators around the world.

This page will tell you where you can get started sharing evidence:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/where-to-complain-if-youve-been-scammed-by-a-forex-broker-or-crypto-broker.77211/

This page will tell you something about gathering evidence:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/step-2-gather-evidence-the-moment-you-are-suspicious-or-sooner-be-paranoid.77207/

And this page will show you how even the most cleverly designed international scams can and do meet with justice.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/good-news-in-the-war-against-pig-slaughter-scams.81421/

ig Slaughter scams change company names and accounts very quickly. This can ONLY happen when people report the evidence to the right places. Your problem is with a much less agile company. Share all your evidence with the authorities as soon as possible.
Fortunately I can't contact local regulations or RBI because otc forex non inr Pairs trading is illegal. Still many brokers operating in india to scam Indians. If I complaint frustrated they take me to custody

Let me ask you a few questions,

From where did you get their Indian bank details?
Did you talk with anyone from the company before depositing money into that account?
What reply did you receive from the company after you deposited the money?

Let me ask you a few questions,

From where did you get their Indian bank details?
Did you talk with anyone from the company before depositing money into that account?
What reply did you receive from the company after you deposited the money?
That's fix account same one NL ENTERPRISES idbi bank ullasnagar Branch.
First they given me +60 ( Malaysian) whatsapp number . To send screenshot there all running ok since 2023 Feb I doing deposit with same account same method but all amounts are 10-100usd max . And tgey charge 2.50inr per dollar but this time I did some big deposit trusting them because I with them since 2013 . But when I did 4500usd deposit I shared slip at whatsapp that person told he left job so I uploaded them in chat . They told within 24hr I get after that they told 10days . After 4 days they deleted my profile . Main thing when sis search about that nl enterprises they are food processing company they don't have any financial payment providers .

That's fix account same one NL ENTERPRISES idbi bank ullasnagar Branch.
First they given me +60 ( Malaysian) whatsapp number . To send screenshot there all running ok since 2023 Feb I doing deposit with same account same method but all amounts are 10-100usd max . And tgey charge 2.50inr per dollar but this time I did some big deposit trusting them because I with them since 2013 . But when I did 4500usd deposit I shared slip at whatsapp that person told he left job so I uploaded them in chat . They told within 24hr I get after that they told 10days . After 4 days they deleted my profile . Main thing when sis search about that nl enterprises they are food processing company they don't have any financial payment providers .

You mean official WhatsApp number?
Why did you not search about them before sending them money?

Fortunately I can't contact local regulations or RBI because otc forex non inr Pairs trading is illegal. Still many brokers operating in india to scam Indians. If I complaint frustrated they take me to custody

There are quite a few places outside of India that would like the information. Those are on some of the pages I posted links to. Every scrap of evidence makes life harder for criminals.

Back