• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Weltrade.com

I am having an issue with a company

Prd1117

Recruit
I did a deposit on 27-9-2023 4.35 am Indian time 4500usd payment method INLB ( Indian local bank deposit ) to NL ENTERPRISES iddi bank ullasnagar Branch after that they asked 24hr and suddenly I got mail my profile was deleted . Till now no response sent 100+ mails chat get blocked for 24hr I dk start chat with details. Please help me to recover money

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230927_043959_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230927_043959_Chrome.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 8
I did a deposit on 27-9-2023 4.35 am Indian time 4500usd payment method INLB ( Indian local bank deposit ) to NL ENTERPRISES iddi bank ullasnagar Branch after that they asked 24hr and suddenly I got mail my profile was deleted . Till now no response sent 100+ mails chat get blocked for 24hr I dk start chat with details. Please help me to recover money
First of all, go to your bank (or customer care) and tell them the full story and ask for the chargeback. They will help you in this case.

Yes I did bank said if money sent by mistek then we can help you sent with your own risk so we can't charge back once I entered upi pin as permission money sent to nl enterprises. Bank suggested do case at cyber crime police but it's also risky for me in india forex trading is not 100% leagle

First of all, go to your bank (or customer care) and tell them the full story and ask for the chargeback. They will help you in this case.
Yes I did bank said if money sent by mistek then we can help you sent with your own risk so we can't charge back once I entered upi pin as permission money sent to nl enterprises. Bank suggested do case at cyber crime police but it's also risky for me in india forex trading is not 100% leagle

Sir they not coming to discuss I sent mail 10! times please help me

Literally they scammed me 4500usd

I left only option that is suicide...

Step 1. Don't do anything bad to yourself. If anything happens to you, that's one less person to provide evidence and testimony against the scammers.

Step 2. Start giving evidence NOW. Report it to the regulators in your country. Report it to the more aggressive regulators around the world.

This page will tell you where you can get started sharing evidence:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/where-to-complain-if-youve-been-scammed-by-a-forex-broker-or-crypto-broker.77211/

This page will tell you something about gathering evidence:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/step-2-gather-evidence-the-moment-you-are-suspicious-or-sooner-be-paranoid.77207/

And this page will show you how even the most cleverly designed international scams can and do meet with justice.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/good-news-in-the-war-against-pig-slaughter-scams.81421/

ig Slaughter scams change company names and accounts very quickly. This can ONLY happen when people report the evidence to the right places. Your problem is with a much less agile company. Share all your evidence with the authorities as soon as possible.

Back