• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching what are the steps to start trading forex?

Help me find a company
Do some research at your own, get a demo account from any reputed broker and trade it regularly. These demo accounts does not required any deposits so even if you lose money you will not incur any financial lose. Still you can learn from your mistakes. Also keep in mind that forex trading is not as easy as it is being told, we have to learn and spend time for more than six months to get a grasp of what is actually happening in the markets.

Do some research at your own, get a demo account from any reputed broker and trade it regularly. These demo accounts does not required any deposits so even if you lose money you will not incur any financial lose. Still you can learn from your mistakes. Also keep in mind that forex trading is not as easy as it is being told, we have to learn and spend time for more than six months to get a grasp of what is actually happening in the markets.
Thanks a lot mate. Would you please also mention what brokers do you suggest I open a demo in?

You can start trading forex in many ways, here are a few steps you can follow to get started:
  • Learn the basics: It is essential to have a basic understanding of the forex market, including currency pairs, how to read charts, types of orders, and trading strategies.

• Choose a reliable forex broker: You need to choose a forex broker that is regulated and has a good reputation. Find a broker with low spreads, good customer service, and a user-friendly trading platform.

• Open a trading account: To trade successfully, you'll have to open a trading account with a broker. The type of account will depend on your trading style and the amount of capital you have.

• Fund your account: It's important to deposit money into your trading account before you start trading. Most brokers offer a different kinds of deposit methods including bank transfers, credit cards, and online payments for deposits.

• Develop a trading strategy: To make trading decisions, you must develop a trading strategy that suits your trading style and risk tolerance.

• Practice with a demo account: Demo accounts allow you to practice trading without risking real money, which is an excellent way to test your strategy and familiarize yourself with the trading platform.

• Start trading with a small amount: Start with a small amount of money when you're ready to trade with real money. This will help you manage your risk.
forex trading involves risk, so only invest money you can afford to lose. You should also constantly learn and improve your skills as a trader.

Back