What is the best trade you have had.

EURUSD is one of the favorite pairs with good liquidity and low spreads as compared to other pairs. It is i guess can be used to trade daily basis to get some bread and butter in my opinion however trading comes with risks too so do some research before taking trades and learn how to trade first if you are new trader reading this.

Did you mean, the big trading pips or quick TP? Actually, I am a long term trader; so big trading TP’s are very common; but sometimes I get my TP’s so quickly! It’s really a great feeling!
I think we have a similar feeling when the target is achieved quickly, long term trading in my opinion more relaxed and comfortable in minds, it is different in short term, but sometimes I like scalping too.

I did my best trade when I went short AUDUSD in 2018. I keep the trade for six months and I did a big profit.

I did my best trade when I went short AUDUSD in 2018. I keep the trade for six months and I did a big profit.
I have never held a position in a long-term position, six months included a position trader.

Hmmm... i dunno know =) i try to consider all the traders as the best ones, as they bring me the most essential thing - experience.
ofc, there are some trades where I earned solid sums of money, but i tryna stay off the idea to run a diary with my successful trades, because they make me feel so proud of myself and I become super over confident. It's bad. Overconfidence leads to losses anyway, because you start feeling that you're a God in trading and all the future deals will be successful for you, but it's not right. When you face a loss after the series of wins, you're about to quit trading because of "unfairness" of this world.

Back