What kind of news should I pay attention to?

We can look on calendar economy, news high impact usually mark with red colour, although as technical trader they also need to reading news update so they also can learn if news high impact was released, news high impact like as NFP, FOMC, interest rate PPI etc.

We can look on calendar economy, news high impact usually mark with red colour, although as technical trader they also need to reading news update so they also can learn if news high impact was released, news high impact like as NFP, FOMC, interest rate PPI etc.

Many times we see that news will hit the markets but what is going to happen is not in our controls. This is also a reason why we have to think before doing such types of trades in the future :)

Forex calendars usually have filters that can tell you what news affect what currencies.
I, personally, am very careful around the ECB press-conferences, the NFP, FOMC, etc.

Forex calendars usually have filters that can tell you what news affect what currencies.
I, personally, am very careful around the ECB press-conferences, the NFP, FOMC, etc.

If we want to do good trading and also we are looking to earn a good income from our trades then the best approach is to learn how to do our deals and then only we can become successful in this business :)

For the fundamental analysis I look through all economic news, usually, most of them can be found in an economic calendar.

Forex is the largest currency market and like any other financial market we traders have to pay full attention on economic news as well as on the other news of the world. As a currency trader, I believe the news on various national economic factors on countries like monetary policy changes; economic growth; interest rate prevailing in the financial markets; etc. can have significant impact on my currency exchange trading. Apart of national economy; the relation of global economic factors are also important.

Since in today's world; a currency value is not only affected by its national economy but also the nation's relation with other countries. So as currency traders, we should give full focus on various information related to national as well as global economy.

To keep a healthy track on forex movements some of the most crucial news that should be followed consistently is the GDP, inflation data, unemployment reports, political atmosphere, trade deals with foreign countries and statements issued by eminent persons about the economic conditions. You also need to be aware of what the central bank is saying about the economic outlook of the country and its stance on interest rate decisions. Basically all the news related to major economic and political events that you can find on forex movements is important.

Every trader must pay attention to the news. Because news are very important in trading it changes the whole market. If you listen the news you might be able to know either comes up or go down. After this you become able to make a strategy.

Forex is the largest currency market and like any other financial market we traders have to pay full attention on economic news as well as on the other news of the world. As a currency trader, I believe the news on various national economic factors on countries like monetary policy changes; economic growth; interest rate prevailing in the financial markets; etc. can have significant impact on my currency exchange trading. Apart of national economy; the relation of global economic factors are also important.

Since in today's world; a currency value is not only affected by its national economy but also the nation's relation with other countries. So as currency traders, we should give full focus on various information related to national as well as global economy.
Economic and global news are very important you r local news rare impact on trading market. Then try to follow right news never act just after news release it can be false. I will recommend to see impact of news on significant currency pair you are going to trade after a while when trend i defined then do trading on it with your plan.

Back