What kind of news should I pay attention to?

Some news has a special character, at a certain time. For example, at a time when there is a trade war between the US and China, you need to pay attention to news in China and most likely these news will have an impact on currency pairs that are in contact with the USD.

These days tracking news and their impact has become very easy as many websites provide economic calendar with news impact. So I am keeping track of all the news with high impact or 3 stars in that calendar.

Everything world wide but with niche selection to that currency pair you already working with. For example if it was franks in France now and not euro then you should listen something to Notre Dam de Pari and keep USD/that currency on your pulse.

You should do something like compile a list of financial portal to make it really really big and obtain a ton of them really to gain some average info and then took all you need from there for your trading routine. Just use some google search in case if you are in doubt.

You should do something like compile a list of financial portal to make it really really big and obtain a ton of them really to gain some average info and then took all you need from there for your trading routine. Just use some google search in case if you are in doubt.
I would also suggest to find twitter experts follow them and learn from their experiences. Carefully picked twitter traders and economists can supply you with relevant up-to-date trading information.

I advise you to observe the news with caution because if you analyze it wrongly, you can make the wrong decision and lose your investment. As far as events are concerned, I advise you to pay attention to the NFP, FOMC news. First of all, pay attention only to important events, and over time you will learn to analyze smaller news resources.

I advise you to observe the news with caution because if you analyze it wrongly, you can make the wrong decision and lose your investment. As far as events are concerned, I advise you to pay attention to the NFP, FOMC news. First of all, pay attention only to important events, and over time you will learn to analyze smaller news resources.
i am finding current news markets are not effecting the markets as you would think there seems to be a lot of other factors and false media not helping trading via news info

Do keep a check on major market moving events as when these data are published markets are very much volatile and place your trade carefully. For example - FOMC, NFP, Fed meetings , Rate decisions.

Some great comments on here, I am in the same boat and struggling to know what news will affect which trades and how much to take notice of. Some great reference places to start with so I will get onto them, thanks everyone.

Back